Let me show you what I found on the tape. I THINK you'll be as surprised as I was!

When we first got home, I noticed this on the sidewalk:
Weird, why would there be a cheeto bag on the sidewalk? It must have blown out of the neighbors trash bin.
Then, I noticed this, by my door:

Once I got in the house, I checked my stash of cheetos, and this is what I found.

Now I knew for sure, someone had been into the cheetos!!!
Now, that coupled with the pink thongs, I was really worried that something had happened to my house. But I KNEW I had left my BEST friends EVER, in charge of the place, so I wasn't too terribly worried...yet.
Bossman and I decided to take a look at the video. I mean, if those darn neighbor kids were messing around with my cheetos, I wanted to know about it. Wouldn't YOU??
This is the upsetting part. As a matter of fact, I'm tearing up just trying to write this.
(Deep Breath) Ok, this is what I saw FIRST.

Now, I don't know what you think, but I THINK that looks JUST like PK! Ok, surely Pk was just coming in to check on my place...right?? Surely she was just coming in to keep my kitty company...right???
WRONG...My friend, the one I thought I could count on the MOST, was up to NO good. How did I figure it out? Well, look at what I saw NEXT.

Thats RIGHT! It's EVA. And she looks like she is READY to party!!! But she seems a bit surprised to see the camera there.
So, now that's 2! 2 people that I thought were my closest friends, decided to party at my house. Now that's just SAD! It just goes to show, you can't trust ANYBODY these days!
So, I thought, ok, I guess these two were bored and decided to hang out together at my house, not really a big deal...right? WRONG again people! Look who came in next!

That's right people, you guessed it, it's Tiggr! She looks like she's having a blast bouncing on my bed. I guess she was having a great time until this happened:

That's right people. Not only did they eat all the cheetos, they broke my bed.
Oh but I'm getting ahead of myself. Before the bed broke, Ceeci showed up with movies and liquor, it looks like she had a hard day at the gym, doesn't it??:

I also saw Cassie and Tom. I was surprised to see them there, but they do make a very cute couple, don't they?

By this time the party was really hopping. Someone threw panties on the camera so I missed some of the action. The panties looked alot like mine. I think someone was going threw my drawers. Have these people NO shame?? It didn't look like it to me.
I couldn't see the action, but I could still hear it. I believe Paul showed up. I could hear lots of girls yelling OUCH and stop and there was slapping sounds. Good, someone with a sound mind showed up to give those girls what they deserved!
For some reason the panties fell off the camera and THIS is what I saw:

That's right, it's Paul! All dressed up and ready to party! Here I thought he was the voice of reason...heh!
Then I noticed that MaggieDear showed up, with MORE liquor:

Seems David and MTHC showed up, and David tried to use the paddle on MTHC. This is what happened next.

Next thing I see is Tiggr and MTHC hiding in the closet. Not sure what was happening in there, but MTHC crawled out looking a little nervous.

Next I saw Caryagal playing on my computer. I'm sure Papa Shrek will be happy to view this tape and see just what his girl was up to at MY house.

I could sure tell that Bonnie had fun....just look at that content look on her face!
Those must have been some GREAT movies you brought over Ceeci!Well, it seems that Tiggr ended up in the front yard, climbing the tree. I could have swore there were panties and butt plugs up there, maybe she was just trying to pick out a good one, or maybe she was trying to clean up the place.

Nope she wasn't trying to clean.
Last thing I noticed was Spanky and Kallisto leaving together.
Looks like they were planning on finishing this party at home.Well, it SEEMS,everyone was having a great time...without me...in MY house.
In the morning, this is what was left.

Seems Theresa showed up. Theresa, ever the caring nurse that she is, cleaned up the place, and passed out the asprin.
Now THAT is a true friend! Finally someone with their head on straight! Thank YOU Theresa!There was someone on the tape I didn't recongnize. She helped Theresa clean up and took care of some of the hang overs. I could only see her leaving though, but I think she was reesa roberts:

Well, that's it. That was the end of the tape.
I'm still shocked at what I saw. I can't believe people that I thought were my friends, showed up at MY house while I was gone and took full advantage of the situation.
I guess my only true friend is Theresa. She left me lasagna and replaced the paint stirrer. That is what true friendship is all about! And I really need to hang out with Reesa Roberts...she seems nice!
So, just to wrap things up. I had a great time on my trip. There were spankings, there were orgasms, there was lots of alone time with the Bossman.
I came home, expecting to write a big long post about my trip. Instead I have to inform all you innocents about the debauchery that went on in MY home while I was away.
It's tragic, but true! You just can't trust ANYONE these days. Not even your closest friends.
See if I ever leave YOU the key again.
By the way, my kitty is miffed that you locked her in the garage! The least you could have done was allow her to join in the fun!
Now, should I call the police and file a report? Or should I just inform, Nick, (well he already found out, but I think Pk is due another longer, harder spanking for this...don't you?) Adam, MoJo, Dante, and the rest of the men? I'm thinking it won't matter. I mean, if Paul and Tom went along with this, what makes me think the rest of the men will care???
I guess my only solace is the fact that I am hoarding tons of details about spankings, and YOU all don't get to hear about them!
Oh, and next time you decide to have a party...could you WAIT until I am HOME????
SHEEZ!
Grace, you know I was only there to keep order and protect your property
ReplyDeleteCan you imagine what your house would have been like if Tom and I hadn't been there.
Have you any idea what security firms charge these days.
Email me with the details of your weekend. WEG
Warm hugs,
Paul.
You have the totally wrong idea about the weekend!! Please check out my site for further details. I love you dearly and I am dying for your weekend details. Honest Eva and I are totally innocent!!
ReplyDeleteBig old hugs, glad you are back!!
PK
And please turn off the work verification off when ever you leave.
Grace~ PK is right. We had NOTHING to do with any de... de... de... debauch... debauch... er.. um... party. Nosirreebob not us. I was home all weekend trying to talk Adam into spanking me. And PK? Honest. She was home too. I did hear something though about that Theresa. They say she's not quite right.. that she's a pathological liar. I wouldn't believe anything she says.
ReplyDeleteSo glad your home and I'm so glad PK and I got a chance to clear the air and let the truth come out!!
Hugs~
Eva
As much as I'd LOVE to believe the two of you, the video proved otherwise!
ReplyDeletePictures speak louder than words GIRLS!!!
But go read our disclaimer!! We were drugged .. or hypnotized or something. I don't remember any of what you are describing!! Honest!! Someone took us against our will...or maybe cloned us. I swear. I'd never lie to you.
ReplyDeleteAs i have previously said on Eva's and PK's...me and David and the weapon of ass destuction know nothing about this...Nope ..not us (and i wasn't in the closet with Tiggr Either!) Nope..NOT ME!
ReplyDeleteYes vindication! Nurse's rule! I am a home nurse afterall! I take care of homes! Hey thanks Reesa!
ReplyDeleteBrats will be brats. But in their defense I sewed my wild oats years and years ago! These girls are apparently just getting started.
Well I just had to do what I could to help out the friend who knows be best. Afterall you did make 100% on my test! Glad to be a help!
(Wink wink) Huggs...now privately email me and Reesa the trip details!
Hehehehe!
Theresa
You're welcome, Theresa.
ReplyDeleteVery amusing post, Grace! Love the kitty pics and they're all so appropriate! Dang, you're good at this blogging stuff! (don't look at mine cause I'm so bad at this that I can't even get my posts to stick on other people's sites LOL)
Huggs,
Reesa
I'm sure it's just a simple case of mistaken identity on MY part! I have no doubt about the others being there and being so out of control. But if you'll look at that tape again and do a close up of me and the bottles, it wasn't me because I don't drink that stuff in the middle. I don't think. As for the others, yep, it was them!
ReplyDelete~Hugs and welcome back
Can I have the details now?
Welcome Home Grace!
ReplyDeleteWell, yes I remember something about a party going on when they called me over to fix the computer! That must have been what you saw of us! I did leave you some yummy M&M Cookies! You don't think someone stole them do you??? :-)
Please details???? If I hear of another party somewhere I promise I'll let you know where and invite you!
Carye
Closet? Me? Never... no way... I came out of the closet a LONG time ago, way before I ever even met Mthc...
ReplyDeleteand hey, that was just me visitng with your poor kitty while you were gone... somehow he got locked in the basement, poor, poor kitty...
What kind of MONSTER would lock a poor defenseless kitty alone in a cold, dark basement... meanies!!!
Somebody should get spanked here... a LOT of somebodies...
Now, on with all those details Grace... you KNOW you want to share them... as much as we all want to listen!
Love you!
Tiggs
This was way too cute! Very creative, thanks for the fun read!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Emilie
Ha... very-very funny! The pictures you found are great!
ReplyDelete:)
~Todd & Suzy