Happy Easter!


Whatever your religion, whatever your beliefs, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with your family and friends.

That, and I hope the Easter bunny is VERY good to you.

Oh, and don't try and tell me the Easter bunny is not real.


I won't believe you.

He brings eggs and candy.

Don't question the power of the BUNNY!

HUGS!

7 comments:

  1. Long Live the Bunny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Bossman have a Happy Easter....can't wait till Sunday morning to see what I get....hoo ray for Peter........*big grins*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this pink blog. I am not jealous I am happy here!

    Here comes Peter Cotton Tail. Hopping down the bunny trail.....hmmm hmmm hmmmmm. OMG I have forgotten it! ERICA! Do you know the song for Maddie's first!

    I have to go. I love you! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace, may you and yours have a wonderful Easter.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why would anyone tell you the bunny is not real?? He has been to my house every year of my life. If fact he brought by sister. She was born on Easter and I remember my dad telling us he looked up and saw the Easter Bunny hopping down the hall of the hospital with my sister in the basket!

    Have a wonderful Easter!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grace, have a wonderful day.

    I love the new look and also, you have placed some very thought provoking posts lately. Thank you.

    Enjoy life....

    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete