Well, so far there has been a lot of talk and not a lot of action. My butt is still virgin and I haven't even done the laundry! ~sigh~ What's a girl gotta do (or not do) to get a spankin' around here??
Actually, truth be told, I did do the laundry. I say that because I don't want ya'll to think I don't take care of my family. Why they feel the need to have clean clothes and dinner, I'll never know.
So, now I'm off....
Off to clean??? the house? YUCK!
Boy you sure have a lot of energy! Hey wanna come over and help me pack?
ReplyDeleteLove you! And I hope you get spanked soon!
Huggs
Theresa
Still no spanking????? How are you supposed to function? Time for him to get with the program, right?
ReplyDeleteHope you get it soon,
Hugs,
Kallisto
There is nothing wrong with the family wanting dinner and clean clothes. So point to the kitchen and the washing machine like I do!
ReplyDeleteWell I really mean that for the kids. I would suggest hiding all of Bossman's underware and tying his socks in knots. At least for a start. Then if there is no spanking forthcoming you could do something bratty!
Hugs,
PK
Grace, you could make a nest out of all the unwashed laundry, have the sink full of dirty dishes and forget to feed the cat, and don't get Morgan up for school. You reckon that would work. *G*
ReplyDeleteHope that your butt becomes Theresa's favourite colour soon.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
I love Paul's recommendation! But I think it would be a darker shade of red! :-) Maybe just leave a dirty sock or two in the bathroom sink! :-) (After you clean it of course!)
ReplyDeleteCarye