Bossman is healing nicely. He's gotten rid of all the head wraps and doesn't have to have any bandage at all. He can wear a baseball cap and you can't even see it.
School shopping is happening this weekend! School starts on Wednesday! Party at my house! I am so excited for school. I get excited when summer starts, but after 2 months of not much time alone...I'm ready for it to start again!!
I hear the twins are having fun. I'm not happy about this. Can you believe they had the NERVE to send me a picture of them in the pool? Lounging, no less! I'd suggest spanking them, but that would just lead to more fun!
I guess you can tell, nothing much is happening around here. If something exciting should happen, you will be the first to know.
Until then, have a great weekend!
Better yet, make mine more exciting, tell me all your exciting stories. Just don't mention the twins to me. THAT will just make me cranky!
Awwww... you're breakin' my heart!!! Gosh we miss you!!!!
ReplyDeleteGrace! There is nothing to be jealous of? Really! It's totally boring, laying around the pool talking, having her cook for me, taking her to visit Jane (we have decided to tell Jane we know that they are spankos too and to stop denying it), playing with the pup, touring my school, visiting with you and CeeCi by phone. Watching Adam spank her butt at the pool, all standard stuff and you probably wouldn't like it anyway.
ReplyDeleteLove and miss you,
PK
See? It's so unexciting that all we can do is get on here and visit with you... partly cuz we miss you so much and partly cuz it's just not all that exciting and fun. So you gonna call today?
ReplyDeleteTsk Tsk Tsk ladies - you should both be ashamed of yourselves for teasing poor Grace that way! It's just plain mean! It's not her fault that she practically lives in a foreign country!
ReplyDeleteNow Grace, if it makes you feel any better, I have always been a little jealous of you because of where you live. I have been to S.CA a total of 5 times starting in 1973. I fell in love with it the first day and would give my right arm to live there! Tell you what - we'll trade!! You come live in my house in S.MI and I will go to CA. That will put you a lot closer to the twins, and I could bleach my hair blonde and become a Valley Girl! Tubular!! Whaddaya think?
Hang in there-you'll get to visit again. Opportunities have a way of presenting themselves.
Grace I think that the twins need a little attitude adjustment spanking for teasing you and Bossman could take the BS to your butt to change your mood.
ReplyDeleteLove and warm hugs,
Paul.
Oh Grace, I know how you feel, Nothing is happening here either. Life, work, and illness are all bigtime in the way right now. Of course our kidlets aren't in school yet, well at least 1/2 of them aren't. I'm depressed because I'm not ready for my oldest boy to go full day and he does starting thursday. I hope those toys get use really really soon!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Carye