Nite, nite puppies.....

Enjoy the show while I'm out of town! Tune in on Monday when we'll talk about the "talk" Bossman and I had on the ride home from meeting all the girls!



6 comments:

  1. That talk is what I've been waitin' to hear about!!! Dang it. Hurry up!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was precious! If the talk was as good as the video then *sigh* I can wait. I can only imagine the things you discussed over the course of your drive. Nothing like alone time in the car to really open up some topics.

    One question... what did you do when you stopped at a rest area? You had some great things in the trunk and if you got thirsty, there was always pineapple juice!!

    *hugs*
    CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the video!! Of course now I want a puppy.

    Hurry up Grace you know I am a very impatient person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace, nice pups, not so sure about the voice, it certainly had some potency.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have certainly been the busy one. Hope the game was a good one, and you two stayed cool. Can't wait to hear about the "talk."

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. The video is awesome!!! Now in about 55 or so days could I borrow that voice. We have pom puppies coming I think, lol.

    Jean

    ReplyDelete