Surgery went fine. We are calling him Mohammad today, for his head wrap is very big and looks like a turban. He teasingly called D and told him that he was turning muslim, like his mother so she better watch out. She got quite a laugh out of that!
Don't you hate the waiting? I HATE waiting! It took 2 hours before they took him in and then I had to wait an hour for the surgery to be over. I KNOW, one hour is nothing, but when it's your soul mate, it's an eternity! I perused the 2 year old magazines and then decided to give Eva and Pk a call. No, they aren't together yet, but I had to call them both just to give them a hard time about meeting without me. They both succeeded in making the waiting time a lot less. They were wonderful at occupying my mind with good thoughts of our next meeting. We don't know when that will happen, but it WILL happen!
I know, this post is boring so if you would like to read something more entertaining head over to LA Kink. Bossman wrote up a post last night and I've just posted it. So go by and show Bossman some love.
Oh and don't scare him away, OK? THANKS!
I'm glad things went well today! I read Bossman's post on LA Kink... it's great reading a male perspective. Sounds like he had a good time :)
ReplyDelete~ Terri
Not boring at all! Thanks for updating us, it's what friends do.
ReplyDeleteGlad he's doing ok..He'll be chasing you around before you know it..
ReplyDeleteGlad it's over and he's doing ok. I'm heading over to LA Kink to read it now
ReplyDeleteJean
Grace, good news about Bossman, nice post over at LA Kink.
ReplyDeleteLove and warm hugs,
Paul.
Well I am glad the waiting is over. I know how torturous that can be.
ReplyDeleteFirst look at that new LA Kink link, and I freaked! It looked like a hook in that girl's mouth!
I'm off to read Bossman. Sending him healing huggs!
Theresa