lessons

There hasn't been much spanking going on around my house lately. So image my surprise when Bossman takes me home after dropping the little man at football practice and decides to spank me.

Frankly, we haven't discussed it much. I've pretty much given up talking about it. I mean, comments are made about spanking all the time but there isn't any follow through. I've come to terms with the fact that I just need to be happy with what I get and not worry about it when it doesn't happen when I want it to happen. Since I can't control Bossman, it's useless to stress myself out about things that don't happen. It makes me unhappy and it makes him unhappy and then things get unhappy in the relationship.

But look who I'm telling all this to. I'm sure you have all dealt with things like this before, whether it's spanking or something else, it's hard when you want something and it doesn't happen when or how you want. It's hard to not be able to control things like that. Wouldn't it be great if we could control things like that? But that would mean we could control other people's minds.

Ever play the Sims on the computer? If we could control the minds of others, it would be a lot like the Sims and would get boring rather quickly. There would be nothing spontaneous, life would be too predictable.

Wait a second....I was going to tell you about my spanking.

We got back from the practice and the wildchild was home. Bossman and I watched the news for awhile (my ears are starting to bleed with political mumbo jumbo) and then the wildchild left for work. Bossman pulls me off the sofa and I know by the look in his eyes that he had spanking in mind.

He took me into the bedroom, pulled down my pants and....well...you KNOW what he did next....

He pulled down my panties...of course!

Ok, after he did that, he pulled me over his knee and preceded to spank me long and hard with his hand. Now his hand is normally my favorite. But it was long...and hard. Then something strange happened to me, I started laughing!

I KNOW! What is THAT about anyway? Laughing? It really wasn't a laughing matter, as a matter of fact, it was hurting like hell. I had tried to wiggle away, I tried kicking my legs, I tried begging and pleading and then, when I thought it was getting to be too much I...I....I LAUGHED??????

If there is a lesson to be learned here I learned it. Want to know what I learned?

I learned that if you laugh during a spanking, it doesn't make it stop. As a matter of fact, since I started laughing Bossman decided he needed something a tad stronger to get his point across.

If I haven't mentioned this before, let me mention this now....backscratchers are from the DEVIL!

So since I started laughing, Bossman pulled out the dreaded backscratcher. The second lesson I learned, the backscratcher doesn't make me laugh. As a matter of fact, the backscratcher will make laughing cease immediately.

I will say that Bossman outdid himself on the spanking front last night. That was one of the hardest spankings I've ever gotten. There was no getting out of it and believe me when I say, I tried all the tricks of the trade. I tried begging, I tried pleading, I tried wiggling, I tried kicking and I tried getting up numerous times. Nothing worked.

One other thing....

Am I the only one that likes to have both sides evenly smacked? I learned that I hate having one side smacked longer or harder than the other. It's just not right to give the cheeks uneven treatment. Not only that, but it drives me NUTS!

After the spanking Bossman takes all my clothes off and tells me to stand at the wall for 5 minutes. Literally 2 minutes later, he practically threw me on the bed on my stomach. For a brief moment, I thought he was going to continue spanking me, but then he pulled my butt up and I knew where this was going. I pulled my knees on to the bed, (which, in case you are wondering, makes the height for doing it doggy style perfect for us) and well, you guess it, we did it like dogs. Then he flopped me over and did it from the top. Then, well...SHEEZ people, isn't that enough information for you?

I think you can use your imagination on the rest of this......

The last lesson I learned? My husband can spank when he sets his mind to it. He can be dominate and bossy and down right sexy....and DAMN...that's just HOT!

8 comments:

  1. I laugh a lot during a spanking. It's a response from the release of endorphins. My Master also responds with a harder set of spanking. First time I did that I apologized after every giggle fit. He finally told me just to stop apologizing already! :)

    Glad you had a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it Grace. I am with you I have got to have even distribution during a spanking. I must say though I have never laughed. Good for you and Bossman having such a wonderful night.
    Ciao,
    I Gal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky, lucky, lucky. I'm so jealous. Hubby is out of the country this week and you know, reading this made me just a little bit.....ya know?

    He'll be home tomorrow night. That will be good.

    Lucky, Grace. What fun.

    Hugs,

    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am happy for you! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace, beautiful post, you are such a lucky girl!!!
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grace,
    Nice!
    Maryann

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the sparklies on your blog. They're fun and feminine.

    Love your story. Made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uneven distribution, I totally agree... it's like when someone has their finger on your tender, jumpy girl parts, finds the right spot, then loses it, then finds it, then loses it... most maddening and suddenly all you can think about.

    I laugh too. I laugh most of the time. Supposedly, laughter and crying are very closely related.

    *hugs*
    CeeCi

    ReplyDelete