Just checking in

Just thought I'd pop in and say a quick "hi."

HI!

So, what's new with you? Things good? Life good? Everyone doing ok? Has anybody, beside Ronnie, gotten a good spanking lately?

I'm insanely jealous that the LA Kink group got together without me. I'm so sad that I couldn't be there! Remember being a kid and your friends ask you to come out and play and your mom says no because you have to stay in the house and do your chores? That's how I felt this weekend! SAD! (This is the part where you all lavish me with sympathy and tell the gang how mean they were for meeting without me!)

Actually, I am glad they got to meet. I'm sure we will get together again and when we do, it will be all the more sweeter! I am so excited about the house, I can almost forgive them for meeting without me!

So, no spankings to report here. Things are busy, busy, busy! I can honestly say, I really, really deserved a spanking last week. But things got hectic and I think Bossman forgot about the "incident".

I suppose some of you detail whores (PK) want to know exactly what a perfect little angel like me needs a spanking for. It's not that exciting really.

Really, it's not.

See, last week, my neck pain was acting up. The neck pain is an ongoing issue with me. It's sort of a medical mystery. I get it every 6 to 8 months. It's a radiating pain, sort of an ache, in my neck and shoulder. It's not a sore muscle. I can move my arm and shoulder freely. But it throbs. And it moves. And it hurts worse when I breathe. Since breathing isn't really something I can stop doing, that's kind of the problem. I noticed that it hurts really back when I'm breathing heavy.....like walking fast....or sex. You know, things that make you breath more...

It also hurts more when I sit on something soft like my sofa or if I slouch and don't sit up straight. Laying down is also painful, but after laying down for a few minutes it tends to get less painful.

Doctors don't know what it is. It comes when I least expect it...hangs around for a week or two and then is gone as fast as it came. I've had tests and x-rays, but nobody really knows what it is.

Anyway.....I think it has to do with some sort of inflammation. There is some medication that the docs gave me for it...but it makes me feel weird and I don't really think it helps. BUT...Bossman thinks I should take it.

I see his point. There have been times when I've taken it and it has gotten better. But I don't know for sure if the meds helped it...or it just was one of the times when it died down. (it does that) So, when I got the pain last week, Bossman wanted me to take the pills.

He brought them to me while I was laying in bed and then he went into the bathroom. I pretended He thought I took them....and I didn't tell him that I didn't. He just ASSUMED I took them. (we all know what happens when you assume things!)

Later that day, we were out running errands. He asked me about the pain and the pain wasn't too bad. It seemed better. So I told him that it was feeling better. He said, "I guess those pills helped." In the "I told you so" tone of voice.

I couldn't help it.....I had to tell him the truth. I had to tell him I didn't take the pills. If I hadn't told him, he would have continued to think the pills were helping and I wanted him to know that the pain was less...without the pills!

So, I told him.

He said if ever there was a time I need a spanking.....it was then! Good thing we were in the car and not at home.

Since then....we just haven't had the time and I think it's been forgotten. BTW, the pain is still around a little, but I hardly notice it. I think it's on it's way out.

Other than that....we've been doing nothing but packing. The house is full of boxes. The papers are getting signed today. The money is exchanging hands on Friday. The termite tent is going up on Monday and we will be able to start moving next Thursday!

Next Thursday is also the first day of school! YAY! So between all the packing and moving, I have to go school shopping with the little man. Who, by the way, is NOT so little. The boy is 11 and I have to buy him adult sized clothes! He already a size 8 and 1/2 in shoes and that is MEN size. He has also outgrown the boys department in pants and shirts!

When did he decide to grow? Who allowed this to happen? I know I didn't give permission for this.

As for everyone else....things are going fine. D is still on treatment and feels like she has a new lease on life. She's planning a visit for next month...so we are excited about that. The other SIL is doing ok.... Don't get me started on the MIL....she's decided to start calling me again....THANK goodness for caller ID! AND......

The wildchild has decided to move to Arizona. Her plan is to move in the beginning of next year. She saving up her money for the big move. Don't ask me why she wants to move so far away...I don't know why, other than she has found out it's way cheaper than CA, and she wants to live in a bigger city. She has no interest in school, so don't ask what she's going to do for a living. BUT, she's 18 and she has not responsibilities....so I guess if she wants to take on this adventure then....good for her.

I'm betting she'll be home in 6 months! LOL

I guess that's if for now. I am hoping to get back to this blogging thing after the chaos dies down. Maybe I'll have something thought provoking to blog about. (keep dreaming grace, keep dreaming!)

Until then...I hope all is well with you! I'm still around and still try to read some blogs when I'm trying to relax.

Enjoy the end of summer!

8 comments:

  1. HI Grace! It is wonderful to see you again. I've just gotten back to blogging, too. It is great to have a break from school, and yes, I have gotten some good spankings. They are up on my blog, if you have time and interest.
    Take care,
    Maryann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, everything seems positive with you.
    Don't worry about the Wildchild, she is trying out her wings, she'll probably be back.
    As for the Little Man, you'll have to find a new name if he is growing apace.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious about the termite tent. Is it somewhere for the critters to live while you fumigate? Are they going on holiday? Is it another name for 'escrow'? Is it some sort of strange, Californian ritual we Northerners aren't allowed to see?

    Inquiring minds want to know.

    Happy moving anyway!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to see I am not the only one who doesn't know what a termite tent is, or what its for???

    And, I'll give the Wildchild 3 months....lol
    The trick is (speaking as an expert here) to LET OUT HER ROOM, lol, or at least let the child who isn't going have the bigger room!!
    Makes them think twice about moving back, and even if she does, remind her that the rent for returned offspring is the same as she was paying in Arizona.... LOL
    Hugs and prayers, xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to come see your home some day. But you really do have a job in front of you - you have to come up with a new name for the little guy. I mean, come on MOM! Let's see what might work for the next few years? Eating Machine, Big Foot, The Incredible Growing Boy you'll have to come up with something.

    You have done a great job with the Wildchild! You can tell that by the fact she wants to leave!! That is the goal after all. There is a good chance she will want to live closer after this experiment. And since you aren't tell her she is making some big mistake it will be easier for her to chose to come closer to home if she decides she wants to.

    I know you're busy but keep checking in every once and a while.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your move. Nice to hear how you are doing. Enjoy the last few moments of summer! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! I told you a long time ago to put books on that boys head and not let him grow up. But no one ever listens to me! You better be on your game now or soon he will be wanting to come to the East Coast to go to college! And now the Wild Child wants to move far away! Sheesh this is what we get for being such great parents. These kids think they can test their wings and fly!

    Great news about the house, even better news about D. I'm so happy for her...(and you)!

    Huggs!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete