So...here you go.....a termite tent!
They will leave then tent on for 24 hours....then let the house air out for another 24 hours and THEN....we will finally get to go into our new house! We will probably be able to go in on Thursday or Friday of next week.
Termite go in....but they don't come out!
Anyway...that's what's going on in my world. I'm glad to see there are still people getting spanked! I'm heading over to MaryAnns to read about her spanking!
After that....back to packing!
Now be sure and take a picture of your house with it's tent - put the family in front of it and you'll have your Christmas picture!
ReplyDeleteAnd put me on the list with MaryAnn and Ronnie!! I was about to think we had forgotten how - but not quite. I'll post about it soon.
Hugs,
PK
Grace, fancy having to provide living space for Termites. LOL
ReplyDeleteI'm glad we don't have termites over here.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
Hey Grace, just read your other post, thanks for the mention. Spanking a little thin on the ground with son back home.
ReplyDeleteI laughed at this I couldn't believe it, never seen or heard of that before. Thanks for sharing.
Good luck with the move next week, will be thinking of you.
Love.
Ronnie
xx
Grace, I had to laugh, even though it is not funny. When I first moved to California and saw circus tents on homes, I was in awe and a little scared. I, of course, learned what they were right away. Those damn pesky things. Well, at least they will be gone!
ReplyDeleteHave great fun with this new adventure.
Hugs,
Debbie :)
Oh my goodness! Who knew? And Ron complains about the odd ant or fly or hornet's nest.
ReplyDeleteBut, er, do you have your choice of colour for the tent?
Hugs,
Hermione
Hi Grace,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the mention. Good luck with your new home.
Maryann
Dear Grace,
ReplyDeleteI have commented a few times on your site. I always enjoy reading it. I just wanted to take time to let you know that I wrote a letter to my husband stating great reasons for DD. I hope you don't mind that I copied some of your comments (giving you credit) because I thought they were so balanced I wanted to show him that my thinking is plausible. Take great care of yourself and your family. My deepest appreciation, KayLynn
KayLynn, I'm honored that you would feel that some of my comments were worth sharing. I hope they helped!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by... I hope, after moving, I will be back in the blogging mood!
HUGS!
grace
Interesting! We have termites here in NJ but I have never heard of termite tents.
ReplyDeleteI don't envy your packing, when we moved 3 years ago I told the family that they would have to carry my cold, dead, body from this house, I wasn't moving again.
Of course, Joe and I are already talking about retiring to Florida some day!
Elizabeth
Do you get to keep the tent? Love the pink stripes!
ReplyDeleteHuggs!
Theresa
When you coming up for air, girl? :)
ReplyDeleteMiss your posts!