Thank you all for your support regarding D. She didn't have to be admitted to the hospital yesterday, they got her fever down and are pumping her full of antibiotics. Hopefully this will keep her out of the hospital until next week when she goes back to Houston.
On lighter news, I thought I'd post some pics of my
sanctuary bedroom. You'll remember that I mentioned we just painted it.
Let's look at some before and after photos...shall we?
This is my bedroom the day we got into the house. Notice the beautiful peach walls and ceiling and the wonderful vertical blinds.

This is after we moved in. Someone fell on my dresser drawers, so that is why everything is piled high upon the dresser. I don't know if you remember me mentioning the clock that can be viewed from the moon....but there it is on my jewelery box...shining brighter than ever.

Here's the almost finished room. We took down the hideous blinds and got the curtains. Painted the walls blue and the ceiling white. We have some moulding we are going put up and we haven't painted the trim yet. But....isn't it purrrrrrrrttttttyyyyyyyy???

If you can't tell, we made it into a beachy theme. The pic above the bed has sea shells in it. There is an ocean pic next to that and then another pic like the one you see, on the other side.
In case you were wondering, we got Bossman a nightlight and gave the beacon of light to the little man.
Also, for those interested.... you are viewing Bossmans side of the bed. You will also note that this is where I receive most of my spankings.....right there at the foot of the bed.
Yep.....right there.
Yes, there is more that goes on in that bed. But, I'll have to leave that to your imaginations!
Enjoy!
Very nice job, Grace! It looks great.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your SIL is better and did not have to be hospitalized. She's in my thoughts.
Hugs,
Debbie :)
Grace, good news about D.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the visit, you have a very nice home.
Plenty of wriggle room on that bed. WEG
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
I love the new bedroom! The one thing missing is a plaque there at the end of the bed marking it as a place of interest. I sure hope you left one at your old place. Something like:
ReplyDelete"On this spot Grace consistently and lovingly gets her bottom warmed but Bossman, film at 11."
Okay maybe that film part wouldn't be on the plaque but it would get people watching the news!
My thoughts are with D and I'm glad she avoided a hospital stay.
Hugs,
PK
It's a beautiful room! And I'm so glad there's a nice big bed in it. They are the best.
ReplyDelete:)
s
What a relief that D was able to go home instead of being admitted, she's been through so much.
ReplyDeleteYour bedroom make-over is wonderful! The blue walls look cool and restful. Smart move losing the vertical blinds. They looked like they'd seen much better days.
Thank you for giving us a glimpse of your home, and your spanking spot.
*hugs*
CeeCi
ps. the numbers on that clock... sheesh!
Happy to hear D wasn't admitted to hospital, she's in my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteYour bedroom looks wonderful, good choice of colour, blues my favourite.
Love.
Ronnie
xx
Love how you did your room,much better than the way it was when you moved in.
ReplyDeleteLove what u did to the bedroom and thanks for sharing your spanking spot with us.Glad D didn't have to be admitted
ReplyDelete