I LOVE getting Christmas cards! I hang them on the wall and I love seeing just how full the wall is going to get. I try and save the cards. Each year, when I unpack the Christmas decorations, I always go through the old cards. Some of the people that have sent me the cards have passed on. Others have pictures and oh how the kids have grown!!!!!
Today, when I checked the mail, I recieved a card from far away. Far, far away...almost another planet. Well, the other side of the country SEEMS like another planet! They even have a weird dialect.
Although the dialect may be off, I always manage to understand what this person is trying to say. AND, her card says it perfectly! Want to see it?
We all know the answer to that question! YES! YES! YES!
The insides says: " Cause I'd consider it!"
This is BY FAR, my favorite card! Thank you dear friend!!!!!
Also, today I had someone come over. They came over to check something for me. Here....let me show you what they wanted to check.
I'm sure you all know what that person was here for....but before I tell ya....why don't you try and figure it out. I know you all LOVE a good quiz. Just leave me a comment with your guess.
Oh and tomorrow....D is coming! I'll be busy...but I'll pop by and let you know what the answer is......
maybe.....
Grace, I can't even begine to guess.
ReplyDeleteHave a good visit.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
I have a feeling i got a card from the same person.(we talk the same..southern and all!) I have our christmas cards hanging on the hallway arch. makes almost a complete circle, I save all of ours too..even have some from The Netherlands and Canada. We'll be busy tomorrow too..playing in the mother of all snow storms..Youngest is getting a new snowboard today and David has the 4 wheel drive ready to play in the snow with,,,It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..love it!
ReplyDeleteCan't imagine who would send you a card like that! You mean people that know your real address know you're kinky too?? Shocking! LOL!
ReplyDeleteNow about that test - I sure hope Bossman wasn't embarrassed or anything (not that he would be of course) but did it have anything to do with water - passing it or whatever?
Have a ball with D. She deserves a great visit!!
Hugs,
PK
The Christmas card is great and the "Hardness" test kit? We all have dirty minds I know but could it be to test your water? Meow
ReplyDeleteLove the card!! Thanks for sharing it.
ReplyDeletejean