Monday fill in.....the very sick addition

 Not really a Monday fill in but boy am I sick!

I just came from the doc and it seems that I have 2 ear infections, a sinus infection and bronchitis.  All I need now is a partridge in a pear tree and I'll be all set for Christmas.  This is what happens when you procrastinate and don't get a flu shot.  Seriously, I haven't felt this sick since....well since that Thanksgiving 4 years ago when I got so sick.  But even then...I could breathe! 

I think you should all stop right now and take a huge breath.  Go ahead, inhale through your nose with your mouth closed.  Do it....I'll wait.

Was that good for you?  Because at the moment I can't do that at all.  As a matter of fact, my nose is so plugged up that I can't even taste.  Being sick is one thing but I can't even enjoy all the junk food that Bossman has been buying me!

Well, you all know that I'm a big baby anyway, so why should now be any different? 

I will say.....I am very, very grateful for my laptop!

Stay healthy people....and if you see Santa could you tell him that all I want for Christmas is to breathe?  Thanks!


Written while ignoring laundry by::
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment