a brand "spanking" New Year

I've had this blog for a very, very long time.  Seems like forever.  Never once, in all the time I've had this blog, have I had to actually come and write.

What I mean to say is.....nobody ever MADE me come here.  I always came on my own accord.  There has never been any pressure (other than from certain friends) to come and write.  So I just come and write whenever I want.

Not today people.

Today I am here because I was told to come.  I'd say forced to come, but forced seems so harsh.  Yes, I am here today because.....

Bossman told me to.

Let me just recap the New Years weekend for you. 

It was a quiet affair, not much to speak of.  We all just sort of hung out together.  It was nice.  It was nice until on New Years day the kids decided to take the dog for a walk.

Bossman decided this was the perfect time for a spanking.

As he spanked (with the BS) he told me that this was his New Years resolution. 

Spank more. 

Yikes!

He said more, but the jist of it is, he wants me to take better care of the house and me and he says he will spank more when there are not kids about.

YIKES!

The thought of more spankings terrifies me and excites me at the same time. 

Does that make sense?  No, not to me either.

By the way, I hate the BS.  Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Anyway, Sunday evening the kids decided to go to the movies.  Football was on, so I was pretty sure that left me with alone with the computer.  (Have I mentioned my new favorite game on facebook is Zuma???)

I forgot about halftime.

Halftime arrived and with it came Bossman.  With the BS, I might add.

By the way, I hate the BS!  Have I mentioned that?

He led me to the living room and placed me and my bare bottom over the ottoman.  He proceeded to spank my poor defenseless buttockal area. 

After he/I had had enough, he told me that I was to make sure and write about this in my blog.  Actually, he said I had to write about both spankings and he would read it tonight......

So, here I am, writing about my spankings.

Did I mention I hate the BS?  Because if I didn't, let me make this perfectly clear. 

I HATE the BACKSCRATCHER!

But, I do LOVE that Bossman! 

Hi Honey...I really, really love you and I will be ever so good from now on!  I promise!  Now is there any way we can get rid of the BS?  Thanks so much!  Yours forever,


Written while ignoring laundry by::
post signature

6 comments:

  1. If ever there was a way to ensure a man has a favorite implement, it is to say you hate it..... LOL, well done Grace...guess what you will be getting a lot of every time he wants your attention? Hahaha! Lovely post! xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, Grace - you are a lucky woman. Christmas and New Years has come and gone at out house with out a mention of spanking. I envy you greatly - except the bs. We have one and I hate it too! There are so many other things that are so much nicer - leather for instance. Couldn't you mention that at least for a few good girls?

    So now I'm left to ponder which will there be more of in the new year, a clean house or a sore bottom. I'm pretty sure but you never know, you might get around to dusting some day.

    Love you!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. o i hat the bs the jl the br the bt the pe lol

    last 3 are blind rod , belt and paddle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted a comment but I don't think it saved??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok it didn't save.
    So Grace comes up to me tonight and prominently proclaims that I am to read her post on her blog as if I wouldn't check unless she told me. Well the first thing out of my mouth was that she did not trust me enough to come read her post without her telling me. I understand that is my fault and I need to change her opinion of me and I do have the power to change that situation. This I guess was my new years epiphany. We have lots to work to do such as house cleaning which can be done much better and some other attitude issues. I do love that Grace is willing to work on these things to strengthen our relationship. So 2011 is already looking "bottoms" up in our household. Can't wait to explore the BS many more times this year. Thanks for hating that so much. I've found my weapon of choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grace, it seems the New Year started well, lets hope that it continues in the same vein.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete