Spanking question.......

Saturday is the one year anniversary of the day I found out I had cancer.  Stupid 2010!  Not my favorite year.

Anyway, I was going to write up a big post about the year.  I was going to tell you all about how I went 55 doctor appointments in the year of 2010.  I was going to tell about D's death.

But I've already written about all those things and I'm done.  I am in the mood to celebrate that I had a mammogram the other day and it was CLEAN!  According to the letter I received in the mail, my mammogram was clean of all cancer.

YAY me!

Now, let's move on...shall we?

Let's talk about the real reason we are all here. 

We want to talk about spanking.

Am I right?

Yesterday was a beautiful day in the neighborhood.  After I put my complaint in the complaint box things warmed up.  It was in the 60's and wonderful.  Bossman took the afternoon off, so we had some time to ourselves.

Yes, there was a spanking involved.
This is what he used! 

For those of you that don't remember, back in 2008 I went to LA and met up with some dear internet friends.  One of them kindly gave these "flyswatters" as gifts.  In the picture, the handle is covered only because we all signed the handles...with our real names. 

As I said in an earlier post, all of our spanking toys HURT!  This one is no exception.  I'm not sure why but the leather really stings.  The softness fools you into thinking it won't hurt too much!  HA!  Fooled me it did!

So, Bossman has made it clear that we are going to be doing a lot more spanking this year.  I don't know if this will really happen, but I'm hoping it does.

Or rather, I'm hoping it doesn't???

No, no, I hope it does!  I think!

Anyway.....

Bossman asked me what HE gets out of all this spanking. 

Good question!  I'm thinking he gets a happier wife.  Everyone knows if the wife is happy, the whole family is happy...right?  But really, what DOES a spanker get out of spanking his wife?  What are the benefits to the whole spanking operation?

I mean, let's face it, the spankers have to do most of the work.  (As Bossman pointed out)
They have to make the time to spank.  They have to pick the implement.  They have to pull down the panties, (that's a tough one, I'm sure) They have to actually spank the bottom.  They have to decide how much is needed.  They have to decide if one should stand at the wall for awhile or if the spanking is over.

All the spankee has to do is get spanked.  Maybe stand for a few minutes at the wall, but usually we just lay over the lap and get spanked.

So I ask all you spankers out there...

What do you get out of spanking your partner?


Written while ignoring laundry by::
post signature

8 comments:

  1. Grace, you are absolutely right. We are here to talk about spanking. (But BIG congrats on the clear mammogram!)

    I love the bumswatter!

    So, what does my man get out of spanking me? Well, he knows he is pleasing me, although I suspect he doesn't really know why. Nd he always gets a laugh or two out of it. I think it's an ego boost as well, because I'm always so appreciative and enthusiastic.

    I also want to know what spankers get out of it.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a trip to remember! That hand is one of Nick's favorites implements, I like it pretty well myself. I don't know all the spankers get from it either but that happy wife bonus is nothing to sneeze at. In my case he gets a much sexier wife too.

    I love your anniversary passing with a clean beautiful mammography. And yes I've had one recently with the same results!

    Love ya,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the clear MAMMOGRAM!!!
    That is worthy of celebrating. That does look like it would sting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PRAISE GOD FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS! I am so happy for you! That means this year has got off to a fantastic start! God bless you and yours! xxxxx

    What does Davey get out of spanking his wife? He gets a raving nympho, LOL!!! Also, he gets an obedient appreciative wife who is happy to reward him for his efforts!!! ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will give Sugar a congratulatory spanking on your mammogram. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grace that's the best news I've heard in a long time. Congratulations on a clean mammogram.

    He gets a much happier appreciate wife.

    I love the bum handswatter, what's it made from.

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the congrats! I'm pretty excited for the 2011 year.

    B'man? I'm sure that Sugar will apprciate the spanking but I was hoping you would answer the question....What do YOU get out of spanking Sugar?

    come on....inquiring minds want to know!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post babe. Enjoying reading the comments.

    Love you

    ReplyDelete