The results are IN!

The results came back fine with the ct scan.  The doc said there was nothing wrong with my head and I said he better check again.  I'm not right in the head...but I've known that since I was little.  It's just nothing they can see on a scan...HA!

Since I've gotten the results I feel much better!  I used to think I handled stress nicely, now a days, not so much.  So, now that I'm not stressing about brain cancer, I can stress about stomach cancer or liver cancer.  Or.....maybe I can stop worrying about my health and start enjoying my life. Hmmm, could that really happen?

In other news, I just finished reading all the Harry Potter books (again) and oh how I love them so.  I've actually been spending the last couple of days just thinking about Harry and his friends and how or what they should have done different at the final battle against You-Know-Who.  I love books that keep me thinking days and even weeks after.  BTW, if you have only watched the movies you are totally missing out.  The movies are ok, but the books ROCK! 

Now that I've finished I need something new to read.  If you ask what kind of books I like I can't tell you.  I like all kinds!  The only kind I'm not really into is Sci-Fi. 

What are you reading?  Anything I might like?  I need something new to sink my teeth into.

I've been sitting here trying to figure out what else to write about and I've got nothing.  That's how boring my life is right now.  Although I need to figure out what to do with myself, right now, boring is kind of nice.

I'll try to be more entertaining next time.

Written while ignoring laundry by::
post signature

11 comments:

  1. Glad about your clean bill of "head". Stop focusing on the negative. I really enjoyed "Breathing Room" by Susan Alexander Phillips (I think). Anyway I know thats the title of the book but I've read all of her books and liked them all. Entertaining read - not rocket science.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad they didn't see paddle shaped hold in your head!

    Yes, yes, yes I do have some books for you. This one series reminded me a little of you and Eva and Carol and me. It's the Lady Bug Farm series by Donna Ball. The first one is 'A Year on Lady Bug Farm". And then there is my all time favorite series (after Harry) is the Miss Julia series, by Ann B. Ross. They are as funny as hell and Miss Julia reminds me a little of Cassie. The first of those books 'Miss Julia Speaks Her Mind.'

    Let me know if you read of these I would love to know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knee cancer is next, you know. *nods sagely*

    I have knee cancer off and on, it's terrible. It started up right after my MRI which proved I didn't have brain cancer.

    That's because it all went *right to my knee*.

    ;P

    I'm currently reading the Sookie Stackhouse series but only because we just finished watching "True Blood". I cannot recommend it since it's terrible writing but fun to read, especially after seeing the show.

    Never read the Potter books but I just borrowed some so I'll let ya know! ~~Aid, who is VERY GLAD Grace doesn't have the dreaded Brain Cancer! ;P hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear your scan was clean.

    Actually, that IS a bit odd. How do you get a clean scan of a dirty mind?

    Congrats in any case. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Black Dagger Brotherhood. Hot, steamy, sexy, vampires!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to hear your scan was clear Grace.

    I've just finished reading Dracula by Bram Stocker, good read and free to download on Kindle:)

    Now reading a book by one of our bloggers Erica Scott.
    http://ericascottlls.blogspot.com/

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad about your good results! God is good to us! And I recommend the Hunger Game series. They're not sci-fi, although they are set in the future, which is usually enough to put me off a book. But my MIL gave them to me and promised I'd love them, even if I normally didn't read books like them. I devoured them, and couldn't stop thinking about them for WEEKS. Then Nick devoured them, and he honestly doesn't read much at all. It was the kind of series that really engaged me and made me hungry for more when it ended.

    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for the book advice! I'm looking them all up on my kindle and starting a wish list. I'm so excited to get into something new!

    Magnus, I hadn't thought about the dirty minds! Thank goodness they couldn't see what I've been thinking. HA!

    Aid, my knee is fine for now, but I was wondering about my toe. Can you get cancer in your toe? Mine's been hurting! Also, the Harry Potter books are great. I read them the first time a couple of years ago and I got hooked. I managed to get the whole set on ebay for 10 bucks. (I got lucky with that find...) I thought they would be too simple....too kiddish (is too a word) but turns out they are wonderful. I hope you like!

    Off to check out some BOOKS! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Grace,

    I really enjoy James Patterson, especially his Alex Cross series of books. I enjoy Harry Potter as well, part of what I enjoy is getting to revisit the characters in each book and see how they are doing, LOL I am always disappointed when a book ends since I feel like those characters are now my friends. So The Alex series is nice since theirs like 10 or more books in the series you can revisit. I do know at least one of his books in this series was made into a movie with Morgan Freeman, Along Came a Spider. Check them out.
    PS Glad scan was good!

    C

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, Grace,
    Wonderful news that the scan was clear. My sis had to have a brain scan after a nasty fall in Italy, and her hubby snickered like anything when the italian doc smiled as he announced proudly in english... "I am glad for to tell you there is absolooootly nussing in your brain."

    Have you ever read "The Shack"? If not, it's an absolute MUST. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know all about toe cancer! It's the worst! Your toe falls right off! ;)

    Srsly, a couple of years ago my big toe got infected from me cutting the nail too close, it hurt a LOT, was all red and puffy, I ended up getting antibiotics for it, yatta. But before I that, I went online to look up toe infections and OMG what a friggin' mistake that was! All these warnings about diabetes and your toes and feet getting infected and getting AMPUTATED and sometimes people DYING and I was so freaked out I started crying hysterically! bwa ha ha!

    I called Tony and was blubbering and he said omg, stop reading online about it! You're going to be FINE! You don't have diabetes, your toes are not going to fall off suddenly, quit it!

    But I couldn't stop worrying. I took a shower to try and distract myself and cried in the shower. HAHA!

    My best friend still brings this up, heh. 'Cause I had to call her, too, because her husband is a doctor and she laughed at me! Me, the victim! ;)

    Anyway. yeah. Toes. Who knew they were so lethal? ;P ~~Aid

    ReplyDelete