burden or not

Bossman and I were discussing my need for spanking.  I brought up other bloggers and how some are using spanking in their lives.  After talking about how some use it to help with depression and (well that sounds kind of bad....but I think you know what I mean) other things, Bossman said that it sounded like a huge burden on the HOH.

Maybe burden is not the right word for it.  He said it seemed like it would be a lot for the husband to take on....being responsible for another persons life, or happiness, or...well, again, you know what I mean.

So, is it a burden?  Is it a lot for a husband or HOH to take on in a relationship? 

Maybe I'm expecting too much out of my husband.  I certainly don't want to be a burden.  I already have a lot of things that make me a burden...I don't want to add spanking to the burden list.

BUT....if it makes the relationship better....is it still a burden?

This is what has been rattling around in my brain. 

Any of you have answers?

Written while ignoring laundry by::
post signature

4 comments:

  1. I sure wish I had the answer to this. But it's good to see you posting again!

    Hugs!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have an opinion of this, as you might guess. But today has been the day from hell here and I can't form thoughts. I'll be back soon

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe I am less of a burden after I get a spanking. I feel like somehow the chemicals in my brain have acted like a medicine, and I become more productive, and my mood lightens. I am not spanked for being depressed. I am spanked for what I did or didn't accomplish with a depressive funk being my only excuse. I have fibromyalgia and it causes pain that will keep me from accomplishing things sometimes. I do not get spanked because of this. I tell the truth, so I don't use my fibromyalgia to keep out of trouble. God Bless You and Yours, -Belle L.
    p.s. I love your comment line about ignoring the laundry :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace,

    I think it depends on how you approach the matter. If you expect him to notice every little nuance of your emotions and behavior, then, yes it's a burden.

    If, however, you've gotten to the point that you are a burden without being spanked, then him spanking you and whatever else needs done to get you out of a funk would actually relieve his burden.

    Hugs,
    sparkle

    ReplyDelete