Last Sunday....or I should say the Sunday before last, I ended up in the ER. I had some sort of episode, but I was fine! The next couple of days I was really tired (of course that is nothing new.) On that Tuesday, the little man came home from school sick. On Wednesday he was running a fever and coughing. On Thursday, I took him to the doctor. He had strep throat and the flu. He also passed out at the docs office. (He's ok now)
I mentioned all this on Facebook. This was after I made my innocent comment on PK's blog. She commented that she wasn't speaking to me and I think she said something about bad thoughts. Don't worry....she didn't have any bad thoughts for the boy...she made sure to make that clear. She was only sending bad juju my direction!
I didn't understand. My comments were only to help the newbies! I'm innocent!
Friday, Bossman came home at noon....SICK! I think PK's bad juju was rubbing off on anyone that was close to me. This was not good!
I spent the weekend caring for the boys. THEN...Sunday night around 11, Bossman gets a pain in his side. I end up taking him to the ER. If you have been paying attention you will realize that we ended up in the ER two Sundays in a row! YAY us!
Bossman ends up with a kidney stone. Or two. I don't know, he was still in pain Monday morning. I got up to take the little man to school and run to the pharmacy to get the prescription for Bossman that the ER gave us the night before. (Oh, we got home from the ER at 3 in the morning)
As I sat waiting for the prescription I realized something. I was running a fever. I could feel it, right behind my eyes. My eyes were burning and it wasn't from lack of sleep....although that was there too! PK's bad juju has finally caught up with me! This was NOT good!
Luckily Bossmans pain stopped right around the time the little man called to say he was still sick and could we pick him up from school. I picked him up and we took him back to the docs. Actually, Bossman took him back, I was down for the count by then! I ended up with a 102 fever.
Everyone is doing better now. Bossman and the little man are good and I'm feeling better myself.
Who knew that one innocent comment would cause so much havoc on my life?
I'm telling you this....
This....was all PK's fault!
Don't you all think she deserves a spanking?
Written while ignoring laundry by::
If she sent bad juju your way, the answer is yes. (PK, you know I love you.)
ReplyDeleteWonder if she will come out of her 'not speaking to you' to share her thoughts on this post? ;)
WOW....I hope I stay on PK's good side! Glad you are all feeling better. abby
ReplyDeleteAbby...staying on her good side is a good idea!
ReplyDeleteRogue....keeping PK quiet? Not gonna happen!
grace ( who is still ill and wearing her halo)
Yes sister, you know me well. You were NOT thinking of any newbies! You were trying to get Nick to use all those horrible things on me and you know it. I put the backscratcher in the right category (the 'oh shit not this again' one) and you know that one was right.
ReplyDeleteMy only bad thought were directed at you getting your butt beat and NOTHING else! For you son I only have the very best of thoughts and I wouldn't wish kidney stones on the inventor of the bamboo backscratcher!
As for you being sick - you KNOW a hard spanking is good for what ails you. Now send me Bossman's email and I'll see you get well in a hurry!
Many hugs!
PK
Glad everyone is feeling better! I know! How about both of you getting spanked? Youe each pick the implement for the other person.
ReplyDeleteI will continue to maintain my innocence!
ReplyDeleteUm Jean, I love your diplomacy....but NO!
grace (innocent as always!)
For sending the bad juju yes, but if you think that all of PK's toys should be checked for the right category, then you are the one they are tested on....
ReplyDeletethelongbean,
ReplyDeleteExcellent idea!
Thelongbean....Not a good idea at all! They are her toys and her categorys. Now if I was categorizing my own toys....different story! I'm with you on the bad juju though!
ReplyDeletePK, could you please explain how Nick just happened to see my comment? I mean, I got the feeling he didn't read your blog much....so how did he manage to see that?
Love you!
The innocent, as usual, grace
Because, dear sister, he does read it when the spirit moves him. I did not send him to THAT comment. Why do I have to re-categorize my choices, I know what categories they belonged in, that's why I did it. But I do think all of your should be rechecked!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure your categories were correct...but you said the backscratcher was my favorite....so I thought maybe you should retest everything...just to be sure!
ReplyDeleteAs much as you hate to admit it....that bad juju was unjustifed because I'm pretty sure I helped you get a stinging bottom and really...isn't that what we are all after?
Super innocent and best friend ever,
grace