Maybe he just knew that some husbands would use corner time after a good spanking.Hugs sister,PK
HoH's are not impressed by mathematical tricks. We'll get our wives anyway.PK you are a wise kitten!
I posted this last Sunday as my joketime... I couldn't get the pic to post, so I just wrote it out! xxx
Yes, I have seen this also, but it is still funny.
Cute!
Very cute! abby
I have also seen this recently, but it is cute:)
I've seen it as well but still find it amusing Grace.Love,Ronniexx
Hi! Maybe this is why men and women are always running in circles trying to figure each other out!!
To the person that just commented and said your comment didn't show up.......that's because it gives a link with your homepage. The link is spam. Me no likey spam!Sorry!grace
Maybe he just knew that some husbands would use corner time after a good spanking.
ReplyDeleteHugs sister,
PK
HoH's are not impressed by mathematical tricks. We'll get our wives anyway.
ReplyDeletePK you are a wise kitten!
I posted this last Sunday as my joketime... I couldn't get the pic to post, so I just wrote it out! xxx
ReplyDeleteYes, I have seen this also, but it is still funny.
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! abby
ReplyDeleteI have also seen this recently, but it is cute:)
ReplyDeleteI've seen it as well but still find it amusing Grace.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ronnie
xx
Hi! Maybe this is why men and women are always running in circles trying to figure each other out!!
ReplyDeleteTo the person that just commented and said your comment didn't show up.......that's because it gives a link with your homepage. The link is spam. Me no likey spam!
ReplyDeleteSorry!
grace