Ever been in a mood? You know, the....I don't want you to touch me....mood.
Last week, I was in the don't spank me, don't touch me mood.
I really started thinking....do I really want to continue the spanking thing?
Two times, Bossman wanted to spank me, and I talked him out of it. I TALKED him out of it! Who am I and what have I done with grace?
The first time, he didn't spank. He let me get away without one. I thought I would feel bad about it, but I felt relief. That's when I started thinking that I don't really need to be spanked anymore, I thought I was over it.
The second time, I begged, I pleaded, I whined, (shudder, I hate when I whine!) and still, he decided to spank me. I called him every name in the book. (ok, I did that in my head, but still...) I tried wiggling out of it. Nope, he spanked. I wasn't happy about it but I also wasn't sad about it either.
Hmmm, ok, maybe I wasn't ready to give it all up after all.
Today, we were snuggling in bed waiting for the wildchild to leave for work, so we could have some fun. Bossman told me that when we were done, after we showered, he was going to spank me.
I don't know about you, but a spanking on a wet bottom? NO thanks!
I thought he was going to forget. We had a good time in bed and a nice shower so I thought I was going to get out of it. NOPE. He remembered.
He spanked, I whined.(GAH!) Then he told me that I wasn't allowed to say no to a spanking anymore. Unless I wanted to end the whole thing, I couldn't refuse a spanking. He said he knows when I'm not feeling good, but he knows when I'm just trying to get out of it. He said I can't keep confusing him, either I'm in....or I'm out. No more wishy washy stuff. (ok, for the record, he didn't say wishy washy, but that's what he meant.)
So, my bottom is sore....but I am good.
But seriously.....have you ever been in a mood?
Written while ignoring laundry by:
grace
Yep...want....don't want...want/need! Confusing? Absolutely! I am glad for you, he didn't listen after the first time!
ReplyDeleteI just wish it wasn't so confusing!
DeleteWe are confusing creatures, half the time we don't understand our own feelings. Glad Bossman took over.
ReplyDeleteWhy is it so hard for us to understand our own feelings?
DeleteSounds like Bossman knows whats best for you - don't toy with him, he seems to try to be doing what you've always said you wanted. I wish Nick would be that forceful at times. That being said, I know how you feel too.
ReplyDeleteHe didn't give up which was good, but my butt didn't like it very well!
DeleteLOL Grace...want a spanking? Nope. Need a spanking...hmmm...thinking...um yes. :( *sigh* Trust your Bossman to know what you need. ;)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Cat
Confusing? YES!
DeleteYes.. Want it.. time for it to happen, so don't want it.. If it doesn't happen, disappointed.. Very confusing for sure. Hope it gets less confusing. -Belle L.
ReplyDeleteYep...many moods...want...don't want...don't want but need...don't want but want him to anyway...complicated - yes, confusing - yes...but at the end of the day, I know this spanking thing is a part of me and always will be... I kind of would like the no refusing a spanking rule - if only a spanking would be offered more...as such I have never refused... Hugs
ReplyDeleteYou've made some decent points there. I checked on the net for more info about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website.
ReplyDeleteAlso visit my webpage - http://www.radyokoparan.com
I drop a leave a response when I especially enjoy a post on a site or
ReplyDeleteif I have something to contribute to the discussion. It's a result of the passion communicated in the article I read. And on this article "moody". I was moved enough to post a comment :-) I do have a couple of questions for you if it's okay.
Could it be simply me or do a few of these comments come across like coming from brain dead individuals?
:-P And, if you are writing at additional online sites, I'd like to follow everything new you have to post. Would you make a list all of your shared sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?
My website; moodle.cad.Auckland.Ac.nz