I love my lurkers!

I've been blogging a really long time. My blogging record is a lot like my spanking record, spurts of a lot of posts then spurts of....well....spurts of nothing.

I'm not really into stats and stuff. I don't know how many post I've written, I don't know how many hits I have on my page on any given day. I know I had a counter on my page at some point....heck it might still be here but numbers don't matter much to me.  I write because I like to write. I write because I hope that something I said could help someone else.

A bonus to this writing is the feedback I get from all of you.

I am still amazed that people read my blog and that people actually comment. Every time I get a comment my heart flutters. Because although I don't write for the comments, I do LOVE getting comments!

Now there is one thing you should know about me...this is hard to admit but.....

I'm a terrible commenter! BUT......I'm a great lurker!

So I get the lurking thing. It's so easy to read a post and then move on to the next post without really commenting. I mean really, who has time for all that signing in and typing and stuff?

Please take time today! This one day, take the time to say hi. You can be anonymous, you can make up a really goofy name and just say hi! There is no pressure here.

I plan on going around and leaving comments on all the blogs I lurk at so they will know that I still read there.

I hope you will join me!

If not, that's ok! I'm still glad you are here!

Those of you that comment, regularly, or just today, I say......

Thank you!

grace

24 comments:

  1. Happy LOL Day Grace...not really a lurker but don't always comment. ;)

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace! I'm new here. LOL Day is such a great opportunity to introduce ourselves to each other without feeling shy. I hope you enjoy the day and...wow...you've been blogging for a long time! I thought I'd been here for a while, but I guess not. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy LOL day Grace..not really lurker but wanted to let ya know I'm here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Grace. First time on your site and I am enjoying myself. Happy LOL Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been reading here for a long time, and you're on a blogroll on ADDS but I think this is my first comment here :)
    Happy LOL Day Grace!
    # MrBBSpanker

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grace,

    No lurker but wanted to stop by and say hello.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes you're a terrible lurker and there have been times I think you should have been spanked for begin quiet so long. But I love you dearly and I'll always read anything you post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Grace,

    Happy LOL 8 day! I'm a regular visitor to your blog, and always enjoy your posts.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not a lurker but wanted to come say hello. :-) Happy LOL day! :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm taking the time. Hope you do and no I'm not a lurker, been here a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Grace, happy LOL day! It's great to meet you.

    -Clint and Chelsea
    Learning Domestic Discipline

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Grace, happy LOL day. I've lurked here for quite some time. You are one of the first blogs I found a few years back when I first started lurking. It's nice to see you back writing again :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Grace,

    I'm one of your lurkers. I love your blog and hope to participate more this year.

    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy LOL Grace, Yours is one of the few blogs I check regularly and I am always happy when you have a post, even if I don't comment.


    C

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there! I have lurked forever but this year decided to jump in here. Love your blog and thank you for writing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Grace
    You're a terrible commenter but a great lurker, I can identify so well with that!
    Happy LOLday
    Janey

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your blog, Grace and have followed for a long time now. I'm taking the big plunge and saying hello at many of the blogs I frequent the most. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy LOL day and thanks for commenting on my blog.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  19. A little late of course, but happy LOL Day!

    ReplyDelete