I've been blogging for a very long time. During that time, I have made some amazing friends.
One of those amazing friends wrote a book. A spanking book.
I think you should all go and read it. I've already purchased it and if it wasn't almost midnight I'd start reading it right now.
Cassie's Space is available now on Amazon.
Just thought you all might want to know what I'm doing today. I'm going to be reading. And if stuff doesn't get done and I get spanked....well...
I'll blame PK!
But then again, I usually blame most things on PK! It's usually her fault.
On a serious note though....
I'm so dang proud of her!!!! I love you PK!

There isn't anything more exciting than actually getting a book published and out there - unless it causing you to be spanked. Here's hoping!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, thanks Grace, we've been friends of over seven years - and you know all the back stories.
Love you!
Yay PK!!!! :-) Hugs!!!!! to you both
ReplyDelete