Christmas eve

So much for posting more in the new year.  This is why I don't make resolutions, I always end up failing at them.


The spinning has stopped so that is a good thing!  I have been dealing with a lot of neck issues which is never any fun, but it's my life, so I just have to deal with it.


I don't think I mentioned to you all what happened on Christmas eve.  I had a doc appointment to discuss blood pressure and such, no biggie really, just a follow up.  It was Christmas eve and I was hosting my entire family that evening but my appointment was at 1 and I figured I had plenty of time to get everything done.


Turns out that a few days prior to this appointment I was getting these weird leg cramps in my right calf.  They were kind of like a Charlie horse, but different as they weren't gripping my muscle, but they were painful and because I'm on certain meds, I was a little concerned that there might be a blood clot.  BUT, the day before the appointment the pain was gone, so I wasn't too concerned.


ANYWAY, I mentioned it to my doc at the appointment and he wanted me to have a blood test just to make sure it wasn't a clot.  Because it's Christmas eve, I have to go to the hospital for the test because it's faster and the regular place was closing early.  Bossman takes me to the hospital and I have the test.  It was quick as EVERYONE was home getting ready for Christmas!  We get home and start making the food for the evening.  About an hour after the blood test they call and tell me that whatever it was the were testing for (I don't know what it's called) was elevated and I needed to go back to the hospital for an ultrasound on my leg!  SUPER!


Lucky for me the hospital is only minutes from my house.  I had to leave Bossman home to finish the food and he wasn't happy about that but I couldn't just leave the little man to do it all.


I jet over to the hospital and again...NO waiting because again...EVERYONE is getting ready for Christmas so they aren't at the HOSPITAL!


Turns out there wasn't a clot.  Thank goodness!


BUT, while I was gone, Bossman was preparing for the worst, so he texted everyone!  GAH!  Everyone was worried.  Bossman thought I was going to end up in the hospital, but it turns out I was FINE!! We got the food ready and everyone showed up and we had a wonderful Christmas!


So now that I've caught you up on my Christmas eve...I'm exhausted! 


I was going to fill you in the spanking that's been going on around her....but I doubt any of you are really interested in that sort of thing.


In case you are interested (I'm looking at YOU,  PK!) There has been spanking going on.  Bossman has been spanking a lot more and it's been good.


 Remind me to tell you about it some time.


This blogging thing is exhausting, I think I need a nap.

6 comments:

  1. Why are you looking at me? When have I EVER been interested in anything to do with spanking - I don't care, don't tell me. Okay, I lied - tell me, tell me now.
    I'm glad it wasn't a clot. Really, I'm happy for you… now will you tell me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too funny. I'd write more but I'm too exhausted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Grace...so happy you didn't have a clot! Oh and this crowd...not wanting to know about spanking? Pfft I agree with Sunny...you are too funny...hope you enjoyed your nap. ;)

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi grace, I am thinking you must have been doing a lot of spanking to only now be getting around to telling us all about your health scare on Christmas Eve ( that is LAST year!). Btw I am so glad you are okay
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad that you are well and that you had a nice Christmas Eve...now tell us about those spankings! :-) After your nap of course...I'll be patient... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spanking? Did you mention spanking? Nope not interested! LOL
    I am glad things turned out not be serious on Christmas Eve!

    ReplyDelete