The reset button

The little man is coming home from Europe this Friday! I can't wait to see that boy! He's had a wonderful time but there have been a few mishaps that makes a mamma worried. The biggest mishap? He lost his debit card. Oh MAN! I just knew something like this would happen. He's very lackadaisical about stuff. Luckily I was able to transfer money into someone else's account so he would have money. I mean, he still had a week to go, we couldn't leave him without money. It was a long 24 hours trying to figure that out! That boy needs to learn that mamma is too old for all this drama!

So...I've been thinking a lot about reset buttons. I know, seems like a weird thing to think about. BUT, it seems like Bossman and I are constantly in a state of flux. One minute we are fine, the next we are fussing. It occurred to me that it would be great if we could just have a reset button. Just push the button and everything starts over. There have been times I've said something and Bossman takes it the wrong way and BAM, fussing. There are times I take things the wrong way and BAM, fussing. All I want to do is take back anything I said that caused the problem. This is where the reset button could come in handy.

As I've pondered the reset button thought, I realized that spanking could be considered a reset button. There have been times when we are fussing and Bossman decides to spank and afterward I feel like things have been reset. I just wish I could make him understand that. I wish he understand how spanking could work in this relationship. Right now it feels like we start something good, but it fizzles real quick. There is NO consistency. We are good for a bit and then fall back into the same habits as before. Seriously, we need a reset button.

If only things could be as easy as a reset button. My relationship with Bossman would be a lot smoother.

A lot smoother...

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got the boy all straighten out. My niece wen abroad and left her passport on the plane. Oh well, we got her home eventually.

    Now, would you mind sending me Bossman email address, there's one little thing I'd like to talk to him about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you could get a pair of panties that say RESET please.
    Wishing you luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I like the panties idea.
    Sometimes men just have to be told cos they won't get it any other way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is what the spankings are meant to be for. Forgiveness and moving on. Glad your boy is coming home

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Grace...happy your boy is coming home and you got the cash thing sorted out.

    I like the panties idea as long as you explain to Bossman exact what you are asking for when you wear them. ;)

    Sending lots of positive energy for you.

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Grace,

    I like Sunny Girl's suggestion about the panties.

    Funny you mention reset, because i am currently enjoying Stephen King's novel, 11/22/63. It's all about going back in time to change things. The trouble is, each time the hero goes back, it resets time, so any changes he made for the better last time are now wiped out.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  7. "reset" button sounds great...I'll take one too please, along with an "easy button" a "spank me" button a "cook dinner" button and "clean the house" button. :-) glad your son is coming home and hope he had a great time! :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete