This week, I've asked and he's spanked once. In my opinion, once is better than none.
Here's the dilemma. I have a whole routine before bed. Part of that routine happens in the kitchen. The second half happens in the bedroom and bathroom. So I've been asking about getting ready for bed AFTER I do my kitchen stuff. (takiing meds and feeding cat) But before going to the bedroom. But last night, I asked and he said he was going to warm my bottom. I said ok, but I really have to pee. Because I hadn't gone to the bedroom yet and that is where I do all my bathroom things, (peeing, brushing teeth, brushing hair) So I went and did those things and when I came out, he said never mind he didn't want to do it because he didn't like waiting for me. Which made me cranky and happy at the same time....HA!
SO...we got into a discussion about when I should be asking if it's alright to get ready for bed. His response is that he wants me to get EVERYTHING done, except getting into pjs and THEN ask.
My thought about this is that it seems silly to do the kitchen things, walk past him (most of the time he's on the computer or watching tv) do the bedroom things, come back out into the living room to ask if I can get into pjs.
Does that seem silly to you?
We discussed it and he didn't really back down, so I will do what he asks, but I had to wonder to myself, WHY? Why is he making into such a hassle? Could it just be that he wants that control and he wants me to do it, even if I think it's dumb?
Certainly it is not really that big a deal in the grand scheme of things. But this is what I'm thinking about so there it is...
I still want to continue down this road. It's kinda fun and kinda sexy.
I'll let you know how things pan out!
It sounds like a control thing and that he doesn't want to be bothered until he knows you are absolutely ready for him. Men.
ReplyDeleteSounds like he wants what he wants....and just because He said so...i get that a lot....
ReplyDeletehugs abby
Hey Grace...I have to agree with Sunny and Abby...sounds like he doesn't want to wait. I can also see where if you ask before the bathroom routine, he is waiting on your rather than receiving immediate obedience. Hope you two work it out.
ReplyDeleteHugs and Blessings...
Cat
Grace, I like anything they do to take control. It makes life interesting and fun. It's not even the spanking so much as the fact that they are paying attention. At least that's what I like.
ReplyDeleteYes it's a control thing. If I'm sitting there on the bed for 5+ min waiting for you then your in control. Either I'm in control or you are. I think unless I ask you to do something outrageous or outside your comfort zone... then you should do it. The whole point of spanking to me is being in control in a dominate position. If I let YOU tell ME how it's going to go it defeats the whole purpose of what were doing. I tried to explain in our conversation that and hope it makes sense as you read this. So far things are going well but sometimes you just need to let go and let me be that dominate person you want me to be. Love you.
ReplyDeletefun and sexy is good...
ReplyDeletelove that Bossman commented
:-) Hugs
Remember...you agreed to submit to him. It doesn't have to make sense to you. You do it because you were requested to. And, disrespecting your husband in your attitude writing this blog...to me, that deserves a firm paddling.
ReplyDelete