So, Happy New Year!
I'm done typing Happy New Year!
So. I almost forgot I had a blog. But then I saw this little app with a B on it and wondered what it was and it turns out it's the blogger app and when you open it you can do things like post on your blog.
Huh...who knew?
Last time we spoke, it was love your lurkers day. I love my faithful readers that stopped by to comment even though I haven't posted in forever! Thank you!
I vowed then and there to post more often and then...I forgot!
But before LOL day, I told you all how my wildchild and her H...Hus...husband moved into my house. Still can't believe that girl is married. So, they moved in. It was crowded! And then, then the manchild came home from school and we were quite the houseful. But it was great. We had a great time over the holiday. The best part of the holiday season was New Year's Eve. That's the day the Mrs. and Mr. moved out. Would you believe I ran around the house naked? HA!
The good news is, they moved around the block from me. I can walk to their house. So great! So close yet so far away! We love it! The manchild went back to school and my house is now back to just being ours. The manchild will graduate in June and my house will again have to be shared with him, but we have 6 months to enjoy the quiet!
I hope you all had a great Christmas.
I did a lot of this...
Santa was extra good to me. I got an iPad pro with the keyboard cover and that is one of the main reasons I'm able to type out this post. It's so great! It's like a laptop and a tablet at once. So easy and convenient. LOVE it!Well, I don't want to shock your systems with an extra long post so I'll go now. Can I promise I'll post more? Not really. But I'm running out of excuses so....
Toodles!

Hi Grace...and Happy New Year to you too. Isn't it fun running around the house naked just because you can!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you back Grace. I sleep naked, but it's too cold to run around naked here. Sounds like you have the best of both worlds, but there should be a rule that both you and she must CALL before coming to visit!!! Just in case you decide to take another lap around the house.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you also. I run around naked too. So happy your daughter is so close - that must be lovely. Enjoy the next six months - can believe it's time for him to graduate already. Are you sure?
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you also, Grace...happy to see you checking in. Congrats on having your daughter close but an empty nest for now. Hope you take good advantage of it! ;) Hope you're able to check in more often.
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings...Cat
Hi Grace. great to hear from you and happy you have your house to yourselves even if only for 6 months. We love to run around the house naked and I dare Bear to run around the backyard. Hehe but he won't. CHICKEN!
ReplyDeleteHugs Lindy
Happy New Year! :-) Great to hear from you! Hugs
ReplyDelete