Bossman had the day off work so we hit the road!
We are blessed beyond belief to live on the California coast. The ocean is magnificent. The beaches are amazing, the cliffs are glorious. And when we've had rain the hills and mountains turn green and beautiful. Right now we are experiencing highs in the 80's. Just perfect. (Don't ask me where El Niño is because I haven't seen him!)
About an hour or two away from us the is the most beautiful highway. It curves along the coast. If you look up scenic routes in America, this road is sure to pop up as one of the best. If you've heard of Hana road in Hawaii, well, this road is probably just as glorious.
So Bossman and I headed up the road. Last time we were there was on our 20th wedding anniversary. Since next month we are celebrating 27, I guess it's been a while since we were up there.
It's still as beautiful as ever and we enjoyed our day so much. I had such a great time I want a do-over!
Here are some pictures of our glorious day.
Enjoy!
The only thing that could have made this day any better would have been....
A spanking!
Toodles!







It is hard to be covered in ice and hearing about this. I guess I really do like you, because I'm very happy for you!
ReplyDeleteCalifornia has beautiful scenery and for locals it's even better as you know what roads to travel. Your pictures are great and love the sun sets. Yes a spanking would have finished it off.
ReplyDeletearchedone
What a beautiful area. sounds like a lovely road trip.
ReplyDeleteHugs Lindy
California is lovely and I'm sure you were riding up 1 where the next curve in the road is more beautiful than the last.
ReplyDeleteYou live in a beautiful area. Wonderful pictures.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ronnie
xx
gorgeous! :-) sounds like a perfect day indeed! Hugs
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your lovely day and pictures with us, Grace.
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings...Cat