I forgot

The day before my 48th birthday.  Bossman is taking me to a beach hotel for the night and a dinner overlooking the ocean.  It's going to be great, but the weather is crap!  Cloudy and rainy.  Stupid weather! 

In other news...

The other night when Bossman got home, he gave me a kiss, pretty normal action when he gets home.  The kiss though, led to other things, including clothes on the floor leading to the bedroom and a spanking.

I forgot about spanking.  I forgot how they feel.  I forgot how it feels to be pulled over his lap. I forgot how it feels to lay over his lap. I forgot how much it stings.  I forgot how later in the evening my butt feels sensitive and itchy.  I forgot how sexy it is. I forgot how it makes me feel so submissive. 

 I forgot how much I liked it.

I hope I can get some more reminder real soon.

I really hope!

grace

2 comments:

  1. I'm smiling. Sounds like things are going well. Have a wonderful birthday - forget about the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope your birthday was as wonderful and that the spankings continue. Happy Belated Birthday

    ReplyDelete