I don't know if this is a yahoo thing or a blogger thing but I keep getting these when I comment on someone's blog. Now, I know they aren't blocking me because I can see my comment on their blog. One of my friends sent me an email and she got the same thing when commenting and yet I didn't block her and her comment showed up fine on my blog.
So...what gives? Anybody know what's going on? Anybody know how to stop that from happening?
Also please note...I have not blocked ANYONE from commenting on my blog. I have been very blessed to not get trolls on my blog. I know they are out there, but so far they haven't snooped around here. Either my writing is terrible or my stories are boring. Whatever the case may be, they have stayed away and I am grateful for that. So PLEASE don't think I blocked you.
I love you guys! Thanks for continuing to read and comment!
Not-blocked-by-me,
grace
Hey Grace...I've been lucky enough not to receive any message like that. Hope no one has received a message like that on my blog as I, like you, have not blocked anyone from commenting. The only rule I have is that I have moderation turned on for older posts as those seem to be the one the spammers hit.
ReplyDeleteIt might have something to do with what browser you're using. Be interesting to see if everyone that encounters this issue is using the same browser and version.
Hugs and blessings...Cat
I haven't seen anything like this anywhere. But I don't go as far afield as I used to. I'll let you know if I hear of any problems or solutions.
ReplyDeleteHi Grace, no idea from me either :(
ReplyDeletelove Jan, xx
Have not seen it either...hugs abby
ReplyDeleteHi Grace,
ReplyDeleteGoogle (Blogger) does not like email from Yahoo.
If you use Yahoo email and leave a comment, that comment does not get emailed to the blog owner, and you will get a message similar to the one you received. I get a different kind of message. It depends on what browser you use.
But don't worry. The comment will get published on the blog. It's just Big Brother Google at work.
Hugs,
Hermione
I figured that might be the problem. Also, your comment did not come to my email. So I have to remember to check my blog for comments and not just rely on email. It's just so weird! I mean, blogs have been around for how long? Sigh!
DeleteI never get that so I can't help, but I didn't read but I'm sure Hermione's advice works.
ReplyDeleteglad others can help...technology is not my strong suit :-)
ReplyDelete