My daughter, the wildchild, has been having health issues. She's fine but there is one thing that is not fine. She is having a hard time getting pregnant. She's been married almost 2 years and unfortunatley they have been trying this whole time.
It's so hard being a parent and not being able to fix your childs problems. I want to fix this so bad and I just can't!
She's taking a drug now that hopefully will help. She found out today that her ovaries and tubes are all good so we are hoping...
I keep telling her that I will never give up hope. Somehow, someway, she will have a child. We don't know when or how this will happen and we don't even know if she will be the one delivering it but I KNOW it will happen.
Who knows, with this new drug, it could happen soon. I'm not getting my hopes up. (Oh yes, I AM) but I just hope it happens. As much as I want a grand baby, I just really want my daughter to be happy.
So, I'll let you know when to bring out the shawl, the cane, the dentures and the Ben-gay. And if you could, sent a baby positive thought in my daughters direction!
Thanks,
Babies on my mind,
grace
Sending prayers and positive energy that your daughter gets pregnant soon, Grace.
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings...Cat
I have my fingers crossed for you and her.
ReplyDeletemuch love Jan, xx
Got everything crossed for your daughter.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ronnie
xx
The test to see if her ovaries and tubes were good - was it a hysterosalpingogram? My mother, my sister and me all had trouble getting pregnant, until we had this test and them BAM! Babies! I think the test blows die through the tubes, if there was a slight blockage blowing the die through clears it and there you go. I'll give the wildchild the same advice my doctor gave me once the test was complete - don't lock you husband out of the bedroom tonight!
ReplyDeletesending positive baby energy her way! :-) Hugs to you
ReplyDelete