Elizabeth's Bondage by Nikki Sex.
If you haven't read this book yet, I suggest you leave this blog right now, head over to Amazon, because we all know you have a kindle, and download this book.
So, I don't want to give much away, but it starts off with a woman blindfolded and bond to a bed.
Really, that's all I'm going to tell you.
Here's the thing. It actually made me think. Usually, books of this nature are sort of mind numbing. Same old sex scenes, same old spanking scene or bondage scene. Don't get me wrong, I like mind numbing. But sometimes it a bit...repetitive.
I thought this book would be the same. And honestly I was looking for something that was an easy read and that might get the juices flowing, as they say.
This book was that, but more. There were some parts that made me think. Some of it just made sense. Like I was saying, YES, this is exactly how I feel.
All I know is you should read this book. And then we should all discuss it. I really would like to discuss it.
Also, My son will be home in 13 days. In case you were keeping track. Not that I'm counting the days, hours or minutes. I have WAY more important things to do.
Now I need a new book. Anyone know when Eva's book is coming out? How about a new PK book about Cal?
Thoughtfully yours,
grace
I like the way you sell a book - you're hired if your looking for a promotion job. I sent the new Cal book off Monday and they accepted it on Tuesday. Eva's book is coming the end of this month.
ReplyDeleteThanks Grace. Another one to add to my every growing TBR list.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ronnie
xx
thanks for the book recommendation :-) I will add it to my wishlist Hugs
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary Grace. Hope all your wishes come true.
ReplyDelete