I'd love to tell you all about it, but I'm knee deep in laundry and if you know me AT ALL, you know how much I love laundry!
So, I leave you with this picture of me.
This pic probably tells you more about my vacation than I could with words.
Also, go read this book! http://www.amazon.com/Amis-Courage-Taylor-Evans-ebook/dp/B06XSTMZ2Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493756179&sr=8-1&keywords=Taylor+Evans!
I just read it and I'm sad it's over! I'm also sad the vacation is over.
Sunburned and happy,
grace
Welcome home, Grace. Very happy you had a wonderful holiday...looking forward to reading more. Thanks for sharing the lovely pic.
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings...Cat
You are welcome. That pic is not very good, I'll post more later!
DeleteYou have good taste in books. The next Cal and Jenny book is to be out tomorrow, so you definitely need tp go on another vacation to have the time to read!
ReplyDeleteVacation or not, I'll be reading that one for sure!
DeleteI agree with you about the book - it was great.
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed the vacation.
Wasn't it so good? I can't wait for the next!
DeleteGlad you had a good vacation!!! Thanks for reading and for the shoutout for Ami's Courage!! Here's to more people reading it!!
ReplyDeleteIt really is a good one! I can't wait for the next!
DeleteGreat to hear you enjoyed your vacation Grace.
ReplyDeleteLindy xx
so glad you had such a nice vacation! :-) Hugs
ReplyDeletehope you are don'e with the laundry by now. Lol. Nice to hear you had a good vacation.
ReplyDelete