I blew it, but I do love my lurkers!

I’ve participated in LOL since it started.  And then I missed it.  I asked PK when it was and then I completely forgot about it.

I’m a horrible blogger!  As a matter of fact, I have no idea why you are even here reading this.

But I am incredibly grateful.

Can you believe I’ve been blogging since 2004.  That’s a long, long time.  If there are any that have been reading since then....well aren’t you a trooper?

Thank you so much for coming by and reading my blog.  I am humbled by the comments I get and the fact that people still come by to find out what I’m up too.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I will be spending it with my family and I am eternally grateful that I am able to celebrate with them.  They are my heart.

Thankfully yours,
grace

P.S. I am also grateful Bossman pulled me over his knee and swatted my butt the other day and made a comment that we should do that more often. Hehehehe!


9 comments:

  1. Hi Grace, never mind, you can do it next year, we will all remind you! Happy Thanksgiving
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. swattage of butt should definitely be done more often in my opinion. as for missing LOL days, maybe that's another reason he can warm your bum. you can join us next year! (and wow that's a long time to be blogging! way to go!)

    I haven't always been around for LOL day either, so it was good to be back this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace, lovely to see you. Long time blogging.
    Sounds like there's going to be a little more spanky fun for you.

    Happy Thanksgiving.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace, you will be more than welcome to join in the LoL fun next year. I'll remind you!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wondered where you were! Just pop in whenever. I've been reading since 2006. Back when little man was little! Good luck on getting more swats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Grace, :) No worries! Next year we will be glad to see you there.

    Nice on the swats from Bossman! Have a very Happy Thanksgiving with your family! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a wonderful blogger and we will just consider you late, not forgetful, lol.
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Grace...I enjoy visiting whenever you get a chance to post. Oh and I agree with Blondie...you were just a bit late to the party. ;)

    Happy Thanksgiving...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was reading a March 2, 2009 post of PKs about a Friendship Award where she listed you. I'm reading her blog from the start. Isn't she wonderful?!! I've enjoyed your comments but never looked here before. Her recommendation got me here and your intelligent and funny writing will definitely bring me back! Rosie Dee

    ReplyDelete