No comment

Seems I’ve been away from blogger too long.  I’ve commented on PK’s comment and yet nothing shows.  I tried it 3 times.  So, if there are 3 comments from me...now you know why! *Edit* I had to go to a different browser to make it work.  So if you are having trouble commenting try that.  I went to chrome!

The Detail Whore...I’m looking at you, PK...would like to know about the kids and such.  I have no kids.  They are adults!  The youngest is 21 now.  Just so you know, I started this blog when he was in kindergarten.  Damn, I’m old!

Anyway, the 21 year old MAN has been living with us for about 2 years.  We thought we got rid of him when we sent him to boarding school for high school and a year of college in Washington.  Turns out, he hated the school in Washington and came home.  So he’s been going to community college and he just finished his AS degree.  I think that’s what they call it.  It’s a two year degree.  He’s studying business.  Turns out, even though he graduated, one of his classes he took in Washington was not good enough for him to transfer to a 4 year school so he is now finishing that class this semester.  He decided to take other classes that are helping him along with his degree or will at least look good on a resume so that’s good.  He just got word on Friday and he got accepted to a school in southern CA for the winter semester.  So...FINALLY...he is leaving the nest again in January!  Let the happy dancing begin!  I have loved having him home, he is such a great person.  He’s genuinely a nice guy. I know he’s my son, but people tell me that about him all the time.  He’s smart, funny and kind.  No girl yet, but whoever ends up scooping him up is going to be one lucky gal!

I may have mentioned that my daughter moved to Maryland.  That brat LOVES it there, so I doubt she will be moving back to CA anytime soon.  I miss her so much!!!  We video chat and text all the time!  She just went home after being here for a week and I hate it.  We have so much fun together!  They still are having fertility problems.  She has said that if she doesn’t have a child by the time she’s 30 they would look into other options.  She’s about to be 29 so...guess we will see. She found out last week that she got a job she had applied for about a month ago....so she is very excited.  Bossman and I decided to buy a house in Md and let them be our first renters.  They moved in in June and are in LOVE with there neighborhood.  We told them if they want to buy the house from us someday, they can.

Well that’s what’s happening with the kids.  Tune in next time, when I tell you how Bossman and I are doing and are we, or aren’t we doing TTWD.

Empty nestily,
grace

5 comments:

  1. Good, good that a start. My babies are 31 and almost 27, and I still begin text with, 'Hey baby! I probably always will. Glad your son got in where he wanted and glad you are getting your empty nest back. Of course your girl likes the east coast - who wouldn't? Why don't you come join them? Now about TTWD...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will always be my babies and even though I hate her being so far away, it is nice to visit the East coast.

      Now about TTWD...

      Delete
  2. Hello, Grace! I've not been to your blog before, but I saw you on PK's or EsMay's list, I think. Would love to hear more about your ttwd .... if you're still doing it...or if you want to!? Hugs, Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Windy! Thanks for stopping by. We’ve gotten out of doing TTWD but we are in discussions. I’ll be posting some thoughts on that soon!

      Delete
  3. What a miraculous work of great Dr. Amiso. I read an article about his work and it was so amazing for the things he does is wonderful and excellent. I needed help to get my ex-wife back, and I saw wonderful reviews of Dr. Amiso and I got in touch with him, regardless of the fact that I didn't mean to believe him, he told me that helping people its what he do happily. Can you believe that? I was so relieved of my emotions after talking to him and he told me he would prepare a love spell for me, which would bring my ex-wife back within 24 hours. I couldn't figure out how to do it, but he assured me that my ex-wife would return to me and about which, after following his instructions, he prepared the love spell and my ex-wife returned to me within 24 hours. I was so happy and today, my ex-wife and I are having the best time. I don't know what you're going through today, but I can assure you that Dr. Amiso can help you. you want to get married on time, i want to tell you that you can still give birth at the age of 45 to 50, health and relationship problems, job promotion and success, any kind of issues, Only serious people or customers who need his help can send him a message for immediate reply through his email by: herbalisthome01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete