I feel so fat today. I hate being on my period and pmsing...and worst of all, I hate being so tired! Does this mean I'm getting old? I think I'm not going to answer that question.
Tomorrow is the last day of school. Thank goodness. I'm ready for a break from the homework headaches and worrying about the wildchilds grades. I'm ready to sleep in and just have some fun.
I've decided that the wildchild did not earn the graduation ceremony, so therefore I didn't really fight for her. At this point she's just lucky she's going to high school. I'm still worried about next year, but I had 3 different counselors tell me it wasn't a good idea to hold her back. So I'm taking my chances. I just hope she gets a clue!
Life is interesting...it just keeps getting better and better...lol
later.......
Is the Wildchild really, really wild? Guess I'm going to have to go on to read your whole blog now!
ReplyDeletexx
Hi Spice!
ReplyDeleteThanks for reading my blog!
My wildchild in now in 11th grade. She is actually a good kid that hates school. When I named her the wildchild I thought she was going to be much wilder than she actually is.
Please stop by again. I enjoy new friends!