Antsy

I'm feeling antsy. I have no other way to describe it, it's just antsy.

I was listening to the radio the other night on my way home from work and the song was about the south. It reminded me of some of the places I lived as a girl. Georgia and Kentucky to be specific. Anyway, I'm so itchy to go somewhere new, somewhere different, someplace other than here.

Although I'm happy with Bossman and the kids, I can't help but feel discontented. Am I discontented with my job? Or am I just getting cabin fever, doing the same things everyday, without changing? Maybe I'm just in a rut. I still wish I could move somewhere far away, but I think that's just me wanting to run away from life and it's problems. I think I need to make some changes, and quick.

Could this be why I'm suddenly in the mood to redecorate everything I see? I have this urge to by all new things, and move everything around. Problem is, this house is so small, things can really only be placed one way, and that's it. So my room has to be one way, and I can't do anything else with it. So instead I'm buying all new linens. That will be a change...right? right? ~sigh~ Will I ever be happy?

later........

No comments:

Post a Comment