Summer time blues

Ahhh, the joy of summer.  The joy of having the kids home from school. (not)  I just wish it was time for school to start again because I'm sick of having to entertain the little darlings.
 
The wildchild is starting highschool.  This is scary.  Last year was a mess.  Lets just say, she is not really the "studious" type.  Although I'm anxious for school to start again, I am not ready to worry about her and her grades. 
 
I'm finding it hard to believe that I am old enough to have a highschooler.  I am not old.  But I can remember being my daughters age and thinking my mom was old.  Arrggghh.  What happened to me?  I wasn't suppose to grow old. 
 
Ok, so I've covered the kids, and now I'm up to the Bossman.  We are so into this up and down stuff and getting rather tired of it.  Why can't we just stay up for awhile?  Up is nice, up is fun, up is happy!  We have these cycles where we can be perfectly happy and in love, and everything is roses but then the next day we can be totally annoyed and not-so-happy with each other.
 
I wonder if I'm the only one that gets sick of being touched all the time?  Does this make me a bad person?  Because I feel bad that I'm not so lovey dovey.  I feel like something is wrong with me.  There are times when I'm changing my clothes that if Bossman is heading my direction I feel like hiding.  And really what is so wrong with him coping a feel?  There should be nothing wrong with that in the world.  I should be happy that after 15 years of marriage my husband still wants to touch me.  Others in the world should be so lucky.  So why do I not feel so lucky?  And I consider myself a sexual person.  Maybe I'm just wishing I was a sexual person.  Maybe I'm just fooling myself into thinking I'm sexual, but really I'm not.  

Sometimes I wonder if the way I perceive myself is not really the way I am.  Maybe I just perceive myself the way I wish I was.   Maybe I'm not sexual at all.  I just wish I was.  So I think I am.  I think I'm a nice person, maybe I'm not. 

There are certain things I want in my life.  I'd like my husband to be more aggressive with me.  I want him to be in control so I don't have to be.  I don't like making decisions, I'd rather he made the decisions.  I like the thought of being submissive.  But am I really submissive?  I ask myself this stuff everyday, and yet I can't figure it out. 

I love being spanked.  Ok, I take that back, I love the thought of being spanked.  Actually being spanked....hhhmmm...I would say that sometimes I really like it, and sometimes I don't.  I am so turned on by the thought of discipline and spanking, but reality is so much different than fantasy.  This whole thing confuses me, and therefore I think it confuses Bossman.  

I've been thinking alot about the past.  The first time I met Bossman, the first time he kissed me.  When we got married we were just kids.  We didn't know what we were going to do with our lives, we were just happy to be living.  Now things are so much more complicated.  Kids, jobs, cars, money.  We didn't really worry about all that back then, I mean who does?  And although I would love to go back to that, I would only go back if I could take the knowledge I have with me.  Because even though we have alot more stress and worry in our life, we are so much more in love now.  We know so much more about each other.  We've figured out that we can tell each other stuff, and it's ok.  Although we've been married 15 years, with 3 years of dating before that, I believe that we have just come across all this wisedom about ourselves in the last 3 years.  So it took 15  years to get to this point in our lives.  It's no wonder that so many marriages fail.  Maybe some people just can't wait that long.  I just so grateful that we made it this far.  I'm so looking forward to the future.  I love my kids, but I'm really looking forward to the day when Bossman and I can be alone.   Alone........what is that like?

later.......





No comments:

Post a Comment