Make-up sex

Ahhhhh, is there anything better than make-up sex? I can't think of a thing better.

Bossman and I had a huge fight. I hurt his feelings, he hurt my feelings, and it turned into 3 days of hell.

So today, he comes out and tells me he wants to make up with me, and I really wanted to make up with him, so after talking a bit, we start kissing. I really missed him. It's funny how you can go a couple of days without really being affectionate, and then that first touch.....it's just amazing. It's like you've been deprived for weeks and you suddenly can't get enough. So we get all hot and bothered, make our way down the hall, while touching and kissing. When we get to the bedroom we start removing clothing, and still kissing and touching. So Bossman pushes me down on the bed, and really start getting down to business. This is all really hot and sexy.....

Then Bossman tries to flip me over, and the whole bed falls apart............

Yes, it's true, the bed broke! Right in the middle of really hot, make-up sex! But it was soo funny!

So we stand up, and start touching again, and in my mind I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to get him inside me, because the bed was tilted. So I finally grab all the blankets and the comforter and the pillows, toss them on the floor and WA-LA. It was delicous. Have I mentioned how much I love make up sex?

Needless to day, today was a really great day! Ahhh, if only every day could be like today!

later.........

1 comment:

  1. it seems that people into 'energetic' sex go through a lot of beds, LMAO.

    ReplyDelete