New Day, New Year

I'm not really one for New Years Resolutions. I mean really, what's the point? I'm just going to fail at them anyway. So there really isn't a point in setting myself up for failure.

That being said, there are some things I would like to change in my life. So I would like to make a list of them so in a couple of months I can look back on them and see if I've made any progress.

I would like to get more healthy. Ok, I'd like to lose weight, but I say that all the time, and I never do it, so this time I'm just saying I'd like to get more healthy. For starters, I'm going to drink more water.

I would like Bossman and I to get our personal finances back on track.

I would like Bossman and I to get back to discipline. Plain and simple, I miss it and I want it back. I miss knowing that he is coming home from work to spank me. It makes me more aware of the things I'm doing, or not doing, and it makes me think of Bossman in a whole new light. It somehow make me feel more respect for him...like I'm proud he's taking charge. And it also does something to the libido. That's always a good thing. I just feel like we still can't really define the exact way this is suppose to be done. We are up and down more than a yo-yo, and I would like consistancy. I really hope this is something we can accomplish in the next couple of months.

Well, time will tell, and I'm planning on posting my ups and downs on a more frequent basis.

Happy New Year!

later..........

No comments:

Post a Comment