Who's in charge?

Last night Bossman decided to spank me. Now I wasn't to please with this idea, but he did buy some new wooden spoons at the 99cent store, and he really wanted to try them out. So after much huffing, I turned over.

But Bossman got serious last night. He said he wasn't going to give up on me, and he wasn't giving up the d/d. He also said he was going to discipline whenever he felt it was necessary. He said he knows I need this, and he's going to do it. Then he made me repeat, while spanking) that I wanted this, and I need him to do this.

He KNOWS how hard that is for me. I hate admitting it, even though it's true. He told me to say I didn't need it, or want it, but I couldn't, damn it, I couldn't say it. Because in the end, I must admit, I need it.

So, we are continuing the saga, if you can call it that. And can I just say how lucky I am? I think I have the best husband in the entire world. I think I've been blessed more than I deserve. My husband really is so wonderful, so loving, so kind, and I love him.

Merry Christmas!

later.........

No comments:

Post a Comment