Of d/d and childrens birthdays and other nonsense

Today is my little man's birthday. He is my baby! And now he's seven. He told me this morning that he was a big boy now, and I can't treat him like a baby anymore. Yeah, right, like that's gonna happen!

Where did the time go? When did he become this little person with thoughts and feelings and opinions about things? When did he realize that he could make decisions like what to wear, and how he wants his hair combed? And when did he become so freaking smart? He's only in 1st grade, but he's reading almost 4th grade level. And the biggest question of all is......when did I get this OLD? I mean, I already knew I was getting old, my 14yr old reminds me daily of how ancient I am. Well, life does continue on doesn't it.

Speaking of continuing on....d/d is still alive and kicking around here. Isn't it funny how relationships are? Ours is constantly up and down. And it's the same with the d/d. It's up for awhile, and then we seem to throw it on the back burner for awhile. Sometimes I think life just gets in the way. Well, its on the front burner right now.

Last year, before my grandma died, Bossman was spanking me every night. Not anything major, just enough to remind me that he was in charge. I didn't really think it was necessary, but I have to admit, Iwas alot more submissive. But then my grandma died, and things changed. Life for me changed. I almost wanted to give up the whole d/d thing. Almost, was the key word in that last sentence. I didn't really know what I wanted back then. But a couple of months ago, we had our big blow up, and I thought I had lost d/d forever. Lucky for me, I have the most understanding husband in the world, and so it didn't come to that. But I never could be back into the whole every night spanking routine. But last night Bossman decided every night was going to happen. Starting last night. He wants me to be more submissive, and I want to be more submissive, so we are going back to everynight for awhile. He has determined that weekends will be off, unless something really needs to be addressed. He said that he may not spank every night, but he wants to see me assume the position, to show my submission, every night. So I agreed that we would try this for awhile and see what happens.

Will this work? Who knows? But I'm all for trying to please my husband.

Speaking of pleasing my husband. He is so amazing, I just have write down what he said yesterday. The last couple of days have been sort of tense for us. We weren't really connecting. But yesterday, he said we needed to stop being so distant from each other. He said that everyday that we do that, is another day that we've wasted not being loving to each other. Every day that goes by is another day that we can't get back and we've wasted it!

So people, don't waste another day being distant from your lover. If something happens to you tomorrow, you will have wasted a perfectly good day with your lover.

Life is too short.....go make love or get a spanking or something....

later.......

No comments:

Post a Comment