Life is good.

Things are going so great in my life right now, I hate to say anything for fear of jinxing it!

But I just have to get this all down, so when the bad times show up I can read this and remember that things do get better!

Bossman and I are really getting along great. The other night, I told him some things about me from when we were first married that he didn't know. It got really personal, so I don't feel comfortable sharing it here, but after I told him he was really surprised. He said it changed his outlook about me, (in a good way) and he only wished he had known this stuff all those years ago, because now it just seems like wasted time to him.

But it's not wasted time in my book. All the years we've been together have been a learning experience. They have been a time of growing and maturing. We are both such different people than we were back then. I agree that had I shared my feelings back then, things might have been different sooner, but I think we are exactly where we should be right now.

D/d is going to a part of our lives forever. That night was the realization that it wasn't just some thing that we were experimenting with. It isn't some kinky sex thing that we will get bored with. This is our life now! Do you know how happy this makes me? I thought this was some sort of sick fantasy. When I first got married the internet wasn't really around, so I thought I was just plain nuts to even think this was something that normal people did. So I never thought it would be real for me. I really never thought I would be able to share such weird thoughts with my husband. We are the goodie two shoes that go to church every week and don't drink. So to think that my life would be like this....well it's a dream come true. How lucky am I?

So enough bragging, and on to some details. We have been having our nightly spankings with the back scratcher. We have a ritual of me going into the bedroom at 11 and waiting at the wall, holding the dreaded BS. (isn't that the perfect initials for it?) Bossman comes in, places me over his lap and smacks my bottom with that thing. He doesn't make it bad. I'm not in tears or anything. It's just enough to get my attention. It's enough to make my bottom sting for awhile, but it isn't anything like a punishment spanking.

Bossman said that he really enjoys this part of the day. This is the part of the day when he knows that for the next 20 or 30 minutes, he is in complete control, and I have submitted myself to him completely. He likes that! So I guess you could say it's a win win situation for us. I get his undivided attention, and he gets a wife that is completely submissive. I would say it's a great way to end the day. Of course 9 times out of 10, it leads to some great love making......ahhhhhhh, life is good!

later....

No comments:

Post a Comment