Well, I'm still around, I just haven't thought of anything interesting to write about.
My life has been pretty hectic lately, and with so much crap going on, it's hard to get motivated to write something. Life is still good with Bossman, but my job is very stressful right now, so I'm not sure what is going to happen with it.
So as far as the spankings are going....they are still going. Maybe not as much as before, but that is only because the kids are staying up alot later in the evening and so there hasn't been any time for a spanking. But things look promising for this weekend with the kids spending the night at Grandmas, I'm sure there will be some spankings for me. I'm told that I have been getting away with alot of stuff, and so I think my butt will pay. But that really is a good thing because when I don't get spanked very much, we don't seem to be as close as usual. I find myself wanting to crawl into myself, and be by myself alot more. Sometimes just having him touch me sets me on edge, and I'm not sure why. But I feel so much closer and more open to his affection after he has spanked me.
Just writing those words sounds weird to me. Why is spanking so connected to my emotions? Why do I feel so connected to him after he has spanked me, but so distant when he hasn't? I never thought my emotional life would be dependant on spanking. I would never have guess that I deperately need to be spanked. But now it seems like I can't really function properly unless I've been properly spanked.
So lets hope there is some spanking going on in my house this weekend, or god help Bossman because it will probably be worse then PMS...
later......
Totally agree with you and what you say about having more of a connection after spanking and feel more distant when you haven't had one. I have found myself feeling exactly the same. I too am scared that my enjoyment of sex is becoming entwined with spanking. It just heightens the whole thing for me. It turns me on like nothing else.
ReplyDelete