Things have been a tad rough around my house lately. For some strange reason I've lost my sex drive...so this is a big problem with Bossman.
Now Bossman thinks it's due to the fact that I haven't been properly disciplined for a while. We just don't have any free time when there are no kids around. I'm sure that once school starts again we will be on track again. But still, school is still a good month away...sigh
So now I'm pondering the question, is the discipline directly tied to my sex drive? Must I now have discipline in order to feel sexual? And if this is the case, how is that going to affect the rest of my life? I don't really want the discipline to be tied to my sex drive. I've always thought that the 2 things were seperate. I mean, I had a sex drive before the discipline was in my life. Although, if I really think about it....I fantasized alot about it my whole life.
Ugh...this is really bugging me. I think I'm just going through a really stressful time in my life, I'm tired when I get home and sex just isn't really on my list. Of course this is all corresponding to the same time my discipline stopped, so I just can't decide what the true problem is.
I have to get my sex drive back soon or Bossman is going to explode. Why is it that guys never seem to have this problem? Why is it that the women always seem to be the once losing thier sex drive? It's just not fair!
Well, I have decided that no matter how stressful life has become, Bossman always comes first. I haven't shown that to him for awhile, and if he reads this before I do anything about it, he's going to laugh at this paragraph. But I am going to make it happen starting today. It doesn't matter if I feel like doing it, it just matters that I do it. And I'm not even talking about sex anymore, I just talking about him. He's been so wonderful to me though this time when I've been nothing but depressed, cranky, crabby, and basically not much fun to be around. So I must give some back.
So my goal for today is to do something nice for Bossman. Even though I'm going to be working 9 hours today, I'm sure I can think of something nice to do for him. And just thinking about that makes me feel closer to him already. And if I can accomplish that....then sex is just around the corner...
later.....
No comments:
Post a Comment