duldrums of life

Does it ever seem like life just happens?

Everyday life comes and goes...what is the meaning of this?

Why does it seem like every day is the same old thing, and what is the purpose of these same old things that we do everyday?

I go to work, I come home, I fix dinner, and go to bed, and then....I do it again, and again, and again. Why? Why must we run around like chicken with our heads cut off and accomplish nothing?

Ok, the arguement could be made that we are raising our children to be successful happy adult.

Soooooo....what....so they can run around like chickens with their heads cut off and accomplish nothing? Is that really our sole purpose, to populate the world?

I guess I'm just wondering why I bother..... if I figure it out, I'll let you know!

later....

No comments:

Post a Comment