Changes

I decided to change my blog around a bit. I thought I could use a bit of color.

I'm really terrible at computer stuff. I can find my way around the net, but trying to change my blog around is a nightmare. I don't understand all that html stuff. I don't even know how to add links to my blog.

Since I would like to add links, I'm going to try and learn all this stuff.

I just hope I don't mess up this blog. I'd hate to start all over again.

later.....

P.S. I had a really hard spanking yesterday, well deserved, I might add, and I will blog on that on Monday!! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Like it Grace,
    persevere it's worth it.
    Hugs
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. I'm far from an expert, but if you want to add links to your blog and don't want to do the html you can create an account at blogrolling.com and add all your fave links and then just copy and paste a small snippet of html to your blog template. When you want to add or edit links you just go log in at blogrolling and do it and it will show up on your blog immediately. I use it cuz I don't want to spend alot of time editing html either.

    ReplyDelete