
Can you believe we've been together for 3 years? It seems like only yesterday, when I wrote those first tentitive words. I really had no idea what I was going to write about during those first months. See, I've always kept a written journal of my life, so I thought typing it out on the computer would be fun.
After a few months of blogging, things started getting personal between us. I told you things that were very private to me. Blog, you've always been here for me. You've seen me through the good, the bad, and the ugly.
I am so grateful to you, my dear Blog. You have given me a lot of joy and pleasure. You have helped me to better communicate with my husband. You've opened the door to endless possibilies and you've introduced me to a bunch of really great friends.
So, here's to 3 great years, my dear Blog. May we continue to grow and learn together. May we always be kind to one another. May we never run out of things to say to one another. May you never get deleted or spammed.
Love always ♥
grace
Happy Anniversary, Grace! Wow, three years, that's impressive. May you have many more wonderful years.
ReplyDeleteciao bella~
CeeCi
Happy Anniversary Blog!!
ReplyDeleteEva
I am happy that something is about you is older that something about me even if it's the blog. Very happy anniversary and long my you write!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
Wow! Happy Anniversary! Now this may sound selfish, but...here's wishing you and blog many many more happy years together!
ReplyDeleteHuggs
Theresa
Happy anniversary "a day in the life" and you too Grace! I like the pink too!
ReplyDeleteAmazing, three years? Very impressive! Happy Anniversary!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kallisto
Happy Anniversary of your blog. May you have a wonderful day, and at least a birthday spanking to celebrate the occasion.
ReplyDeletebare bottom up
Mike
Grace, that's great, three years, terrific.
ReplyDeleteNow, how about a birthday party, this time you are the guest of honour, mainly because you are going to take a bare bottom birthday spanking for your blog, 3 x the number of posts you've made, that should keep you sitting sensitive for a while. WEG's
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Happy Anniversary Grace and Blog! Lots of wishes for many more posts!
ReplyDelete~Hugs!
Hi, Grace, I think this is quite an accomplishment! Three years of dedication! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteHuggs,
Reesa
Awesome, Grace! Happy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tracy
Grace,
ReplyDeleteWell done. Congratulations. You rock!
Hugs,
Bonnie
Fantastic Grace!!! 3 Years! That is so cool! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteCarye
Happy anniverary Grace! I really enjoy stopping by here... I also like the new page......*grins* and great spankings
ReplyDeleteMay you share many more happy returns, not just for you, but for me, too, cause finding you was like a breath of fresh air...
ReplyDeleteBut sweetie, if the blog ever starts talking back, let me know and I'll come spank it, ok?
Love,
Tiggs