plucked, buffed, and shaved....

I think I'm ready for my trip.

I've plucked,




I've buffed,

I've shaved all the important parts


I've also packed something fun to wear.




So, you don't think I'm expecting too much...do you??


Anyway, the key is under the mat......


Don't forget to pick up the newspaper and....


Please, remember to feed the cat....

Oh, and NO parties while I'm gone! I'll be watching!
Well, I guess that's it. I'm ready to go. Thanks for keeping an eye on the place.
See-ya Tuesday!

HUGS!!!

70 comments:

  1. Expecting too much? To get romanced, wined, dined, whined, spanked, flogged, screwed, made mad passionate love to and fed fruit and cheese and cheesecake? Nah! Never! Have the time of your lives...

    Love you!
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fantastic time!!

    Don't worry about a thing. We'll take good care of the place!

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace,
    You sound like you are all ready and I know you will have a wonderful trip!


    Pssssst... Girls, you hear that! Party at Graces' house this weekend!! I'll bring the booze! No, wait - I don't like booze! I'll bring the chips and dip! Come on Grace will never know!! See you here tonight!!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace have a great time, tell us what you can when you return.
    Hey PK, I'll bring the booze, you bring the cheesecake, Eva can bring the party games and favours.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time, Grace!
    Hugs,
    Kallisto

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grace, You lucky girl! I love the little green nightie.

    I'll be with Paul and the booze :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ~Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HEY!

    I SAID no parties! PK, bad kitty!

    I expected more from you PAUL!

    I'm outta here!

    HUGS!

    grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be with the booze and the cheesecake, sanwiched right between Paul and PK and hiding behind Eva just in case Grace forgot something and comes home again...

    Maggie? You coming, too?

    See you all tonight... what time are we meeting?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi guys,
    Ignore Grace she should be gone by now! Damn she let the place too clean. Try to remember where every thing was. Some one will probably clean sometime.

    Okay we have booze, chips and dip, cheese cake and my gosh look at the bags of cheetos Grace left here!! Well she won't miss a few bags will she??

    Remember, everyone is invited!! You don't need to RSVP just show up and bring friends! Where are Theresa, Spanky and Kallisto, Reesa, Cassie, Bonnie, CeeCi?

    See everyone later tonight! Tig save me some Cheesecake and I get one side of Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  10. PK,
    We will try to come by. I'll bring Chocolate fondue! Maybe Paul and Tom will get a chance to visit!

    Love,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll bring the cheetos to replace the Graces. And diet Pepsi. I'm with PK. I don't like booze. I need POP. Not soda. Not cokes. It's POP! And let's see... how about some hot wings? And if anyone has a sonic near them please stop and pick me up a peanut butter blast!!

    How about hacking in here and putting up some movies or something? Anyone know the password? Email it to me and I'll handle the decorating!!

    Back later... going to dinner with the family!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes bring the hot wings, and their called soft drinks not pop! Padme said she would come! And Debbie is coming by. And since Paul threatened spanking at the party I have a feeing everyone will want to drop by!
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well then where the heck is everyone? So....

    here we are....

    we could talk about Grace while we're waiting on everyone, yes?

    And it's POP ... P-O-P. Pop!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm here! Soft drink in hand!! Tig is coming with her toy box so she may be moving slow. Yea let’s talk about Grace. We could pick on her for being young and blonde! That is annoying!

    And it would have been nice if she had turned off the work varification!

    ReplyDelete
  15. PK~ It really does feel far more welcoming when there's no word verification to deal with. Yes, she could have turned it off. I stopped by to try to help Tiggs carry the toy box but I think it's gonna take 3 men to carry. Geeze, that is one heck of a collection she has.

    I'm hungry. Where's the grub?

    ReplyDelete
  16. We made it girls! Of course Tom only came to keep me in line. PK, have you another soft drink there?? I am dying to take a look in Tig's toy box. If Paul is around here somewhere they are probably talking. If Dave shows up, please keep him away from Tom!

    Eve honey, these wings are great!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Girls! I was hoping someone would disarm the surveillance camera! Oh good one! Who threw the panties over it?

    Now where is that cheesecake? I just worked out for the first time in months, OMG you should have seen my trainer! He had the longest eyelashes, and the biggest forearms, lap looked pretty wonderful too! Great work out, that is when I was paying attention.

    Some life, going to work out on a Friday night!

    Okay, cheesecake now and no one gets hurt!

    word verification="nopigko" um, I guess I'll have a bottle of water and a carrot...CRAP!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hmph. I thought I left a comment after Ceeci's but hey, I just rolled out of bed and it WAS a wild night around here, huh? So anyhow, CeeCi, I think it was Theresa who is responsible for the panties. What about the camera in the OTHER room? You want the honors?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow. We should probably clean up this place before Grace gets back. Otherwise, she might figure out that we had a party...

    Nachos anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Did I say something about spanking, who me! WEG
    Tom, Dave, I need a hand and maybe a tawse oh and a crop for Eva,
    Have fun. *G*
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Don't take the panties down now! We still have tonight. Does anyone know exactly when Grace and Bossman are expected back?? I guess it would be really mean to blame the party on the Wildchild??

    CeeCi you work verification stinks for a party. I said Grace should have shut that off! Any way caloriess don't count at Grace's that how she stays slim, trim and beautiful!!

    Paul Tig was bringing her whole toy box (if they found the moving van) you should find everything you need. Where's the end of the line anyway?

    It's okay Bonnie, she will never suspect us!

    See everyone tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Did you see the TV in their bedroom! Man, a big screen, high def. TV in the bedroom...how cool is that? I'll bring over some DVD's tonight and we can all hang out on their bed and watch Squirt Ho's II (I know Eva will enjoy that one) or Whacking Wendy!

    Bring more cheesecake, those carrots suck.

    ciao, gotta go to work.

    ReplyDelete
  23. CeeCi - just wondering who stars in this movie and do I know either of you? I'm picking up more cheesecake!!

    Later

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wendy Waters stars in both of them, surely you've heard of her, the squirting spanko from down under!

    I found one that Theresa might enjoy, it's called Butt Slut!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey where is everybody???

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  26. The movies sound great!! I'll pop us a bunch of popcorn!! Who's bringing the diet pepsi? Oh, that would be me. Could someone pick up a can of blueberry pie filling on their way over? I love it on cheesecake.

    I don't think they are coming home till Monday. We've got the whole weekend!! Woohoooo... party on.

    ReplyDelete
  27. PK we finally made it the 3 of us! Me, MTHC and the 3 foot yellow boat paddle.....I bet TIGGR doesn't have one of those in her toy box? hmmm but with TIGGR you never no......Any one want some home made peanut butter fudge??

    ReplyDelete
  28. Well both movies sound great to me! Eva, I want lots of butter on the popcorn!! Can we all get in Grace's bed and watch the nice TV? Paul I think Tom may bring Cassie back tonight and I am bringing Nick! It's great to see David and mthc here - maybe they will give us a demonstration with that paddle!!

    Theresa we will be there soon, start cooking!!!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm suddenly in the mood for ice cream. Anyone want a McFlurry from McDonald's?

    ReplyDelete
  30. A 3' long boat paddle?!?! Jeezus, that's not a spanking toy, that mother looks a weapon...who's first?

    Good thing that bed is so big, we'll need all the spare room we can get! Good thing it's soft too.

    Hey, don't swing that thing at me! I didn't volunteer to go first.

    OOWWWWWWWWW! That damn thing really packs a wallop! Theresa, get your butt over here, you'll love it.

    OMG, the camera isn't covered! PK didn't you find some panties in Grace's undie drawer to toss up there yet? Hurry, Dave's getting ready to swing that paddle again.

    *Runs for cover*

    PK, stop admiring all her frillies and toss something up there!

    ReplyDelete
  31. My gosh! Who knew Grace had so many pairs of panties?? And thongs, Grace wears butt floss!! Okay down at the bottom I found some granny panties. There that should do!! All covered.

    Forget it David I am staying away from that weapon of ass destruction!!

    Eva I will take a couple of McFlurries and please get me a Big Mac while you are there!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Paul I just wanted to let you know we are here. But Tom is only here as a technical advisor. I am usually a generous person but I am the only one he spanks!!! Some things I don't share!!

    I did bring this nice coconut cake if anyone would like some. Girls I don't think there should be so many in that bed at once! Did I just hear something crack...

    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  33. Woo Hoo! I may be late but I brought home made m&M cookies!!! And some implements to boot!

    Carye

    ReplyDelete
  34. Coconut cake? Yum!!!! And Cassie, I've been telling them they are going to break the bed! Maybe they'll listen to you.

    Grace wears butt floss? Well duh, twin, even I knew that. What I didn't know though was about her feather boa fascination. That Bossman must have lots of fun.

    Okay everyone. Be quiet. I'm trying to hear the TV. You girls cackle like a bunch of hens but I wouldn't have it any other way.

    So I think since Grace and Bossman aren't coming home till monday that I'll call off work for monday and stay on here tomorrow night also. You girls with me?

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  35. What's wrong with butt floss? That's all I wear anymore. Not too bad once you get the callus, and no pantie lines.

    Woot, look at those granny panties! Must be for "that time of the month."

    Cassie, great coconut cake, yum! I heard the bed crack too! Oh, maybe that wasn't the bed cracking, there's that weapon of ass destruction. Must have been a butt crackin' we heard!

    Hey, Caryagal, great cookies! What's in the bag? *rummage*rummage* Cool tawse, don't show Paul. I think he wrote the book on how to swing one of those things!

    Oh, here comes the good part...3,2,1 and she squirts! Hehehehe! Looked fake to me too, Eva!

    ReplyDelete
  36. *Creeping out of the closet with MTHC... cheescake crumbs on my chin and blushing brilliant red*

    Did somebody say something about breaking the bed? Oooh... lemme in!!!! I'm an expert at breaking beds... just ask my college boyfriend *blushes*

    So, were you guys looking for me? I was squeezing MTHC's ass *grins and bounces* ... Shhh! Don't tell her that I told you... she might get all self-conscious on us.

    OK, who hid my toybox, and why are MY strippedy panties on top of the camera... those were supposed to be for after the party... arghhh...

    If Grace sees stripes, she will KNOW I was here. Crap, crap, CRAP!!!!

    Where's that cake, Mom?

    David, you keep that thing away from me... the paddle, I mean *grins and winks at MTHC* Not that you would dare come after me with anything else... anything else is too short and I am within arm's reach *bigger grins*

    How come the line for Paul is out the front door and around into the backyard but Tom doesn't have anyone but PK in his line? And it's her fourth time in line...

    So, Eva, do you like the vibrating whip? They make one just like it in crop style...

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'm with you, Eva... the little one can teach himself some science at home with the STUPID man!!!

    Hey, CeeCi, if you see Paul trying to sneak off with that tawse, grab it, would ya? Or at least follow him to see where he's going... the idea of that thing in his hands makes me VERY nervous!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'm going back in the closet with the cheesecake... who's with me? *grins and bounces*

    Betcha can't guess what (or who) I have hidden in there already...

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hey, look what I found! An Italian spanking video! Tig I was wondering what all the giggling was in the closet. Hand me that crop and I'll get your striped-y panties down.

    Now, WTF were you guys doing in the closet with all the cheesecake.

    Okay, video time...roll tape!

    Hey, Eva, where's the popcorn?

    ReplyDelete
  40. Okay that did it Tig! That last bounce on the bed broke it for sure! And you and CeeCi are going to have to explain it to Grace and Bossman!

    For goodness sake Tig! Don't tell Cassie I have been it Tom's line 4 times for pity sake after all this time if Cassie becomes a switch I don't want it to be on my butt!!

    Eva! Leave me some of Carye's cookies! Did you see what was under the granny panties?? Good grief! How many butt plugs does one women need??? And for sure I will be here with you tomorrow! I love the video CeeCi found I knew Grace would have some somewhere!

    Tig - leave the cheesecake in the kitchen! And get out of the closet, you have been in there all night! Dante is holding you a place at the front of Paul's line and I have a front row seat! Get in here!!

    And where in the heck is Theresa??

    ReplyDelete
  41. Ceeci~ That was definitely fake. Geeze. Why don't they find someone who can get it right? Hey, you could show them how it's really done, huh? And Tiggs I'm bouncin' with ya babe. This is a heck of a party and that's for sure the BEST cheesecake I've ever had. And heck yes, I was bouncing like crazy when Tom spanked PK. She had it coming. I mean 4 times in his line? I think we SHOULD tell Cassie. And yeah, where the heck is Theresa? She must be working too hard. And David? How long is that thing again? You need to line them up and get them all with one swat. Not enough room for me? That's okay. I'll sit this one out. I've been through Paul's line twice so I'm good for the time being.

    Gosh everyone... do you think Grace is going to hate us when she gets back?

    ReplyDelete
  42. Girls, lets have some hush here, I can't hear myself spank!!! Now who's next.
    BTW there's Arnica in my jacket if any one's sore.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hey everyone Paul is in the kitchen wants to know what you want for breakfast....Ceeci you have watched that movie 6 times already....Where is Tiggr and MTHC...Theresa is in on the bed sleeping with the big yellow paddle her ass is really bruised and blistered....

    ReplyDelete
  44. .I am tired and too sore to sit. Four times in Tom's line and five in Paul is definitely over doing it!! But really how often do we get to party like this? Should Cassie ask I was only in line to discuss with Tom why he should give Cassis her keys back - honest!!

    I am sleeping until 3 or so hold it down!! How about a pig pickin' for supper?? Nick will cook he borrowed the cooker! He is also going to do the fried pickles and fried oreos. We're southern we will deep fry anything that stands still!!

    See everyone this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Who's gonna make the coffee... the room is spinning and I don't feel so good... maybe I shouldn't have eaten that WHOLE cheesecake... or Paul shouldn't have spanked so hard...

    I'm crawlin' up here beside Theresa and getting a bit more shut eye. NOBODY TOUCH MY BUTT!!!!! I don't wannna miss it when you do and right now, I'm too sleepy to pay attention.

    Hey, MTHC, come here... there's plenty of room to squeeze you in up here. We will just toss that STUPID paddle on the floor!

    Throw me that blanket...

    ReplyDelete
  46. TOM thanks for the advice I didn't know it was all in the wrist action...I still can't find MTHC to try it yet....TOM I found her she's passed out in TIGGR"S toy box...

    ReplyDelete
  47. *tiptoes into the bedroom* Awww, don't they look so sweet sleepin' on their tummies with their hot pink heinies peeking out. Where's a mirror, I wonder if my butt is that pink. Paul. was absolutely chuckling as he swung that tawse and one hit was all I could take from Dave and that monster paddle. Never could get in Tom's line, thanks to PK! She kept cutting in front of me yelling, "Do Me! Do Me!" I finally gave up and had more cheesecake.

    Cassie, girlfriend you tell the best jokes. Not only does my butt hurt this morning, but my ribs are sore from laughing! Great stress busters, laughing and spanking, needed them both.

    So PK, um, darlin' what is a "pig pickin?" Please, please, please tell me it has nothing to do with its nose. eewwwww, I just grossed myself out!

    Did anyone happen to notice the eyebolts screwed to the floor at the corners of the bed? Now where do you suppose they hide the rope...laundry room, maybe?

    Oh my God, I just found Eva, I think she's on the spin cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Good grief. Y'all are just too wound up! CeeCi~ Don't be knockin' the spin cycle till you try it. It's almost as good as the Hitachi! Speakin' of which.... has anyone seen my hitachi? I can't seem to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  49. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  50. That was a wonderful nap. CeeCi get hold of yourself! You slow roast half pig - it takes a long time Nick put it on around 4 this morning and when it’s done we are going to pick it clean! I bet all the Southerners knew!! Watch out for the hot sauce Nick has been using to basting it.

    Hi Eva, uhh... I didn't know this was YOUR hitachi, sorry. If you take it back can I have the washer??

    PK

    Sorry that was me above, still had sleep in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hey, it's been a long week and I don't get out much these days!

    ReplyDelete
  52. ok who hung Grace's panties and butt plugs in the tree out front...EVA was that you...

    ReplyDelete
  53. It was an ACCIDENT!! We were trying to play badmitten with them!! It didn't work very well. Maybe Tiggr could get dante to bring his ladder over so we can get them down. And YES PK that's MY Hitachi. You can have the washer though just as soon as Ceeci is done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  54. mthc,
    Don't worry! There are panties covering all the camera, Grace will never know any of us were even here! But I did think I saw Eve slip one of those plugs into her pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I only did that to hold it as collateral UNTIL I get my Hitachi back. Geeze. DW's don't miss a thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Is "pocket" another bit of southern slang I'm unfamiliar with?

    ReplyDelete
  57. Well, I finally made it! I've brought lots of aspirin and cold compresses, and I'm heading up the cleaning crew - after all, I'm crashing this party since I've not met Grace before, so it's the least I can do... right after I pull on that sassy bouncy tail of Tiggr's...

    Theresa, get ready, us nurses got a lotta things to do here! 'Specially if anyone goes up that ladder!

    Huggs,
    Reesa

    ReplyDelete
  58. hey EVA I have a STUPID MAN question for you... I've been here 24 hours and have yet to see GRACE"S CAT...we haven't lost her cat have we...

    ReplyDelete
  59. Good grief, I hope Grace's cat didn't get in the oven with the half pig. Puss, Puss come out of the cheesecake box, have you eaten a whole cheesecake!!!
    Move over girls I need a nap, all this recreational spanking is tiring. WEG
    Warm hugs ZZZZ,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Has anyone see Elis? I thought I made it clear that there are something I do not share! Just becaues Tom is a gentlemen that would never refuse a lady does not give you a good reason to keep coming back for more! I may just have to turn her into PK myself! Eva don't you dare try to hide her! I need to have a word with that little girl!

    Reesa honey I am so glad you came by I have wanted to meet you. Don't worry about Grace she is a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Hi Reesa! How cool you made it, this is the first time I've met you too. Thanks for the aspirin and the cold compresses, I have cheesecake on my hands and a bit of a sugar headache.

    Here kitty, kitty! Here kitty, kitty! Care to join me Cassie, we seem to have lost a couple of pussy cats.

    ReplyDelete
  62. No fear. I locked the cat in the basement with plenty of food, water, and a litter box. Cassie~ You think I would try to hide PK if you wanted to warm her tail? Shoot no, I'd bring her to you then pull up a chair to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Thanks a bunch Twin!! Didn't I see you in Tom's line too? The least you could do is distract her! She is too sweet to stay mad long. If you need me I think I'll go check out that closet Tig likes so much!

    ReplyDelete
  64. No you did not see me in Tom's line. That was your own reflection in Graces full length hall mirror. Nice try. You're on your own here twin. I can't help you....

    Hey Cassie~ Pssssst... over here. She's in the closet. Get her!!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Meow, meow, MEOW, freakin MEOW!!!! What idiot locked me in the basement... I was just meeting the kitty (Grac'es kitty, that is) and then next thing I know, the lights shut off and the door slams shut... with all that smacking and whacking goin on, no one heard me... I've been down here for hours and I am freezing... who wants to warm me up???

    Reesa? You there? MTHC? CeeCi? PK? (Us pussies need to stick together now, ya know)?

    ReplyDelete
  66. Tig,
    Come on out for goodness sake! Dante's been looking for you (in trees I think). Theresa did most of the cleaning and pretending that she was never here, can you believe that!! I'm not sure exactly when Grace and Bossman are supposed to be back but it is clearly time to get the heck out of Dodge! I had just been thinking about Grace being mad, and I knew we could take her, I forgot Bossman! Leave the panties on the cameras and come on!!

    Thanks for coming everyone! All I can say is that if Paul's arm is as sore as our butts then a good time was had by all. Now shhhhh! If Grace has noticed anything repeat after me "Party, WHAT party!

    ReplyDelete
  67. IJUST WANT TO GO HOME!!! COME ON TIGGS.....

    ReplyDelete
  68. Hey!! Don't go. They aren't back yet!! PK? Tiggs? mthc? CeeCi?

    Come back!! It's not over yet.

    Is it?

    Paul?

    Cassie?

    Everyone... hey....

    We still have time for another cheesecake and video.

    Please?

    Pretty please?

    I don't wanna go yet.

    Awwww... this is sad....

    Shoot.

    Well it was fun while it lasted.

    ReplyDelete
  69. OK, how did someone manage to get a hot pink thong on top of the flag pole?

    No, wait. On second thought, don't tell me.

    Amazing. Simply amazing...

    ReplyDelete