Three Things That Scare Me:
1. illness
2. 16 year old girls
3. not having internet
Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. my son
2. my daughter
3. All my blogger buddies!
Three Things I Love:
1. Bossman
2. the beach
3. spanking, of course!
Three Things I Hate/Severely Dislike:
1. the backscratcher
2. liars
3. liver
Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. math
2. french
3. why I like spankings
Three Things On My Desk:
1. football the kids signed for my husband for coaching
2. die-cast nascars (mostly number 24)
3. candles
Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. Watching Elizabeth and Rosie fight on "The View".
2. thinking about spanking
3. eating yogurt
Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. go to New York
2. own my own home
3. drive across country in an RV
Three Things I Can Do:
1. sing
2. forgive
3. worry
Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. play guitar
2. stand on my head
3. stop worrying
Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. God
2. country music
3. your intuition
Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. your mother in law
2. disco???
3. your 16 year old tell you the parents WILL be home
Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. how to give and LIKE to give BJ's
2. cook
3. how to make a million dollars watching TV
Three Favorite Foods:
1. cake-batter ice cream with brownie from Cold Stone
2. steak and sweet potato from Road House
3. pizza
Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. The New Zoo Review
2. Bozo the clown
3. Romper Room
Three Things I Regret:
1. not finishing college
2. not seeing my father
3. not telling Bossman about spanking sooner
Three people I tag:
1. You
2. You
3. You
OMG! These are the best meme answers I have every read. Short, sweet, to the point. Wonderful. Can you plan a cross country RV trip around Christmas and summer and bring Michael home for me?
ReplyDeleteLove you
Huggs
Theresa
Great answers!! Except.... well.... there's just one little thing. Your answers are so good that honest, I hate to be picky but YOGURT? Isn't that like curtled milk?? Ewe....
ReplyDeleteLove you anyhow!!!
Eva
Three Things I Hate/Severely Dislike:
ReplyDelete1. the backscratcher
2. liars
3. liver
... this one would seriously confuse a non-spanko!
:)
~Todd & Suzy
I could have sworn I left a comment the other day!! Good answers. I agree with Todd and Suzy it funny to picture a vanilla reading all these and wondering just how strange you are. And boy, could we tell them!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
Grace, I love this meme, lovely answers.
ReplyDeleteYou are something else!!!
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Theresa, No problem! Now, I just need some money, some vacation time for Bossman....oh yeah, I might need an RV too!
ReplyDeleteEva, Yogurt is one of God's gifts to mankind. Everyone should partake in yogurt! Tastes great, and good for you too!
T & S, I hadn't thought about the non-spanko! Too funny1
PK, calling me strange again? Sheez woman, I learn everything from you!
Paul, thank you for the compliment, and I'm sure everyone would agree that I am SOMETHING else. Just not sure what that is!
HUGS!
grace
Great meme, Grace! Your desk sounds like my husband's with the cars on it!
ReplyDeleteHuggs,
Reesa
Hey Grace! I'll bet you didn't know that i was actually ON Romper Room as a youngster... we even have a photo or two from it somewhere n all my clutter... me wearing an embarassingly short dress made by my mom and looking about as geeky and hideous as a little person ever could. But it was cool at the time...
ReplyDeleteYears later, I found out that my best friend was on Bozo the Clown at just about the same time. Weird, huh?
Hang in there about your dad... don't make yourslef feel or do anything... just breathe! The same goes for the spanking dynamic... just let it happen. It will all work out... you've got love so the rest is easy stuff!
Love you lots... missed you at the party!
Tiggs