I would like to thank all the little people for waiting out the drought with me. Without you all my life would have been mundane and boring. I would never have survived such a long time without your little stories and thoughts. You were all my inspiration for carrying on with my life without spanking. By little people I mean all of you. Of course I know you aren't little, but since I'm on top of the world looking down, you all look rather small today! HA!
So, for todays menu, we started off with a lovely shower. The shower was warm and soapy, as all good showers should be. There was plenty of scrubbing, and plenty of rubbing, in ALL the right places. One of my most absolute favorite things to do in the entire world is to have Bossman give me a shower. Bossman takes care of me from head to toe, and I just float along in a soapy, steamy haze. It is truly the one time where he is totally focused on me and me alone and I just get drunk on soap fumes.
The second course was a spanking. I feel the need to share the fact that I am on my period this week. This certainly puts a damper on the whole sex thing. So I was quite surprised by this whole morning. So anyway, back to the spanking. We were in the bedroom and I thought Bossman was going to get ready for work. Instead he sat on the edge of the bed and pulled me over his knee. ACK! Remember my virgin butt?? It's not used to getting spanked, so even the hand spanking was pretty painful. I tried to get up numerous times, but he kept me over his lap for quite awhile. Although it was hurting, I will admit, it was quite fun. For some reason the word that keeps coming to my mind is...YUMMO!
After my tush was nice and tender and warm, he flipped me over and told me that he decided I was getting a spanking and an orgasm today. Wow. Could I ask for anything more? I THINK NOT!
So, after some rather yummy rubbing and touching and sucking, dessert came and it came HARD!
Needless to say, I have a wonderful morning.....
So, what's new with you?
Awww...that's great! You sound very happy, Grace, good for you two! :)
ReplyDeleteGrace I am so happy for you!! And not even expecting it! What a wonderful surprise. What put bossman in such a good mood? Listen if he is in a spanking mood please bring him to the party at Cassies!! Maybe he could give Paul a chance to rest!'
ReplyDeleteHugs,PK
Sigh............
ReplyDeleteWow! New with Me? New with Me? Nothing that would top a great morning like that! And you deserve to be at the top looking down! You more than anyone!
ReplyDeleteCarye
Grace, YES, do come to the party and bring Bossman, we need more spankers, many wild women to spank.
ReplyDeleteAnd lots of food.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
You tell Bossman way to from me. Now get ready for the party it continues on.
ReplyDelete*hugs and grins*
What a great way to start the day! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kallisto
It was a wonderful morning, and I can't tell you how happy I am for you and how jealous. I am a nurse, so listen....any man who wants to physically care for those he loves is pretty special. His bathing you, his caring for you when you were sick...he is quite the keeper. But you know this already, you lucky girl you!
ReplyDeleteLove you
Huggs
Theresa
What a morning! I'm jealous. We could all use one like that once in a while! Leigh
ReplyDeleteWooohooo! What a way to start the day!
ReplyDeleteAnd yeah ... what Eva said.
~Hugs!
Grace,
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog, and semi-OCD that I am, had to go all the way back to your first post (I've made it through most of 2006). Great blog :) You address so many of the thoughts, feelings, issues I've had, not only with spanking but life in general.
I've just recently realized I'm a spanko and worked up the courage to approach my husband. I wasn't sure about how he felt about it, but he's made it abundantly clear that he takes great pleasure in turning my butt red. We don't practice d/d in any fashion, but I'm not ruling it out for the future. Blogs like yours are what have helped me to realize we're not abnormal and provide great advise and incite.
Thank you so much for sharing so much of your life.
Robin
Like I said in the post, I'd like to thank all the little people! Which means all of you! Thanks so much for stopping by and cheering for me. It is much appreciated.
ReplyDeleteTo Robin: Just when I think I should shut down the joint for lack of anything worthwhile to say, someone like you shows up and makes me realize that there are others out there that a going through the same things I am. Thank you so much for reminding me of that.
I'm so glad you got the courage to approach your hubby. It took many many years for me to get that kind of courage, but I'm glad I did. We haven't had much spanking lately, but we are hoping to change that soon. Ask anyone around here and they will tell you that I am completely abnormal, but SPANKING, is NOT!
Thanks for stopping by!
HUGS!
grace