Happy Birthday Paul!



Dear Paul,

It's been a privilege and an honor to consider you a friend. You are kind, considerate and compassionate. You always have words of wisdom and never have a negative word to say. Getting a comment from you is like getting the whiff of a sweet rose or having the sun shining warmly on your face.

I hope you have the best birthday ever! You deserve everything you get in life and more. I am honored that you stop by and visit.

Love and big HUGS!
grace

6 comments:

  1. Grace I believe you have captured Paul's essence perfectly! Wish we could all receive a birthday spanking from him!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, thank you so much, I am honoured by your regard.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful birthday wish, Grace! For a truly beautiful man! In fact, the most deeply compassionate, unconditionally loving man I've ever know... he's lucky to live across the pond or else he'd never get rid of me for wanting to sit by his fireplace and just listen to his stories and absorb his essence.

    Happy day to you and yours, too!

    Love,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee your template is so pretty!

    Lovely Birthday wishes! Blessings to both you and Paul! *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paul! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

    Grace is right, you are awesome, Paul; a shining star on the net! Kind and gentlemanly, always.

    :)

    Have a good one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amber again; one more thing:

    Paul, why don't you blog? You have SO much to offer, if you wanted to write about it. :) {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete